Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

19 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

I feel like the british don't like Lily for being very outspoken politically.

I think it’s just because of her attitude tbh. From what I’ve seen, she doesn’t give af and will always say what she’s thinking and I suppose it just rubs people the wrong way

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

Is the Better Than That demo legit (the one w/ the MATD Greece tag)? Anyways, this reminds me that I cannot believe the amount of BTT slander I see. It's one of my favorites off Froot (I love the call and response background vocals during the verses in particular:defeated:)

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

4 hours ago, Formation said:

Is the Better Than That demo legit (the one w/ the MATD Greece tag)? Anyways, this reminds me that I cannot believe the amount of BTT slander I see. It's one of my favorites off Froot (I love the call and response background vocals during the verses in particular:defeated:)

lmao no, it just takes the audio from this performance. none of the marina greece "exclusives" are real lmfaooo

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Thank God it's a different vocal take (at least to me it seems)

Ngl, it's really good and if it's in fact the same vocal take, then they did a good job mixing and mastering (way better than Baby Acoustic)

It sounds like a kind of demo to me :oic2:

She's giving us a stripped version of Man's World but she didn't give us a HH stripped version? 

I wonder if this stripped version will be the B-Side of the mans world 7” vinyl :raven:

honestly I was hoping for another single but it kinda makes sense 

Wow, the stripped version is miles better than the main version 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 minutes ago, urgirl said:

I refuse to believe the Bubblegum Bitch lyric isn't "Cannabis, sweetie pie, wanna be adored"

I always thought one of the lyrics was “oh dear diary, I met a boy, he made my girl part light up with joy” - as in he gets her horny or he was good in bed or something. Was super shocked to find out that it’s not the right lyrictumblr_moijs53zAI1s1iow8o1_500.gif

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

The stripped version is very cute but I prefer the final/official version 'cause it's more atmospheric n dramatic

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

47 minutes ago, Dyl said:

you guys.... did she prank us with the Marinazine I am confusion :xgiggle:

Considering the official entry rules said a winner wouldn't be picked until mid-January

BzhmW.png