Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

4 hours ago, Life said:

because the vocals are the same as the final, along with the piano and the drums.

:cuteface:

it's a stem edit.

it seems like is different vocal take (for me), i've been analyzing the verses and they sound different

8 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

it seems like is different vocal take (for me), i've been analyzing the verses and they sound different

not really. people have had the stems for eons, along with the demo ones. it just sounds, if anything, like the demo vocal with parts of the finished version.

:crai:

anyway, it's not real.

On 12/31/2020 at 12:17 AM, Sis said:

She really said 'let's make a continuation to Baby' with the video and song. She's going back to her Spanish/Brazilian roots.

her what

original.gif

12 hours ago, Bloody Valentine said:

Well sure, that's true ofc. Like I said I'm just speculating, don't need to be so serious. :bye3:

i mean saying "we can already confirm" is hardly speculating, but stating something as a fact...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

13 hours ago, Red Light said:

A hard question: with all the recent leaks, if y'all could replace 3 or + tracks from each album with 3 or + unreleaseds, which ones would they be and why?

Electra Heart for me would’ve been strongest in two separate EP’s, sort of like how L+F was set up.

SIDE A 

01. Bubblegum Bitch

02. Primadonna

03. How To Be A Heartbreaker

04. Sex Yeah

05. Homewrecker

06. Lonely Hearts Club

07. E.V.O.L.

08. Power & Control

SIDE B 

09. Teen Idle

10. Valley Of The Dolls

11. Living Dead

12. Starring Role

13. Miss Y

14. State Of Dreaming

15. Hypocrites

16. Fear & Loathing

Ummmm also think radioactive just shouldn’t have ever been made hehe

13 hours ago, Red Light said:

A hard question: with all the recent leaks, if y'all could replace 3 or + tracks from each album with 3 or + unreleaseds, which ones would they be and why?

oh this is easy.

TFJ: Sinful for Numb, put The Family Jewels on all versions [i wanted to include Bad Kidz and Jealousy but i honestly could not figure out which songs i would cut from TFJ, it's so solid]

EH: Scab & Plaster for The State of Dreaming, Miss Y for Valley of the Dolls, Electra Heart for Living Dead (from the UK Version) [none of these songs are bad but i just love the unreleased's more]

Froot: just put INHA on it since it has so few unreleaseds

L+F: Water Under the Bridge (2018) for Orange Trees, Demons & Angels (2018) for No More Suckers, Please Don't Call Me (Final) for Life is Strange [i would also put Holiday somewhere if it was more polished]

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

2 hours ago, Red Light said:

Better Than That (1st home demo): https://dbree.org/v/bd90f0

Better Than That (2nd home demo): https://dbree.org/v/d908da

Weeds (home demo): https://dbree.org/v/bd9036

ughh i love the better than that demos and seeing how the song started out, it's one of my favs off froot.

that being said i always wished better than that got the music video that forget got.