Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

3 hours ago, vrtvie said:

Weird, she's yet to finish the rest of the album, but it doesn't mean she shouldn't release a second single, right?

she's probably waiting to announce a 2nd single + album pre-order all together

18 hours ago, partymonster said:

have a feeling this era gonna be l+f the reup :pout:

the snippets she teased sound quite unique and cool. Man's World despite being political has great lyrics, catchy melodies and atmospheric & non-generic production, so who knows?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Mark my words, we'll get second single on February and most likely (hopefully) album name. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, Red Light said:

Does anyone have the OG "Scab & Plaster" final mix file that DG posted as a free download years ago? I can't find it anywhere. :ohno:

Hide contents

It wasn’t lossless

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

5 hours ago, Red Light said:

Does anyone have the OG "Scab & Plaster" final mix file that DG posted as a free download years ago? I can't find it anywhere. :ohno:

Reveal hidden contents

Is that really the final version? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 hours ago, Red Light said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well a few months ago someone "re-leaked" all the version of s&p and here are they. Which for me was good bc I was trying to hunt all the demos and someone posted all of them. If they're real or not idk 

https://dbree.org/v/186009

At least they're good quality 

6 hours ago, HyperVelvet said:

I really love Purge The Poison and Happy Lover among the snippets she's shared. I'm positive about M5 being so much better than lackluster+filler

oh, here comes the L+F hate again.

:toofloppy: 

y’all just can’t quit it, can you.

6 hours ago, Loreen said:

leak TFJ stuff

What else could be leaked? 

(Besides the songs made that we don't know about, just like Eternity and Bump in the Night for the EH sessions appeared out of the blue) 

Is Net Curtains a real song? 

22 hours ago, Bloody Valentine said:

It's a curse. People will forever hate on this album. :rip:

Well I'm trying to appreciate the album now, especially its sonical diversity. The lyrics are still dumb unfortunately but I like what Marina tried to do. A song about racism, about healing after being hurt, a song about finding peace within self, a love anthem, love ballads, go fuck yourself songs... so many to choose from, actually.

If it were cut to 10 or 12 decent tracks, named differently, and packed in something more interesting to look at than this minimalistic black&white portrait, I'm sure this album wouldn't receive such hatred.

And she should've never said this album was "her best". Don't know what she was thinking.

original.gif