Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

What else has been teased or in circulation? (demos, outtakes, etc.)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 22/01/2021 at 23:26, vrtvie said:

Et bien j'essaye d'apprécier l'album maintenant, surtout sa diversité sonore. Les paroles sont malheureusement encore stupides mais j'aime ce que Marina a essayé de faire. Une chanson sur le racisme, sur la guérison après avoir été blessée, une chanson sur la recherche de la paix en soi, un hymne d'amour, des ballades d'amour, allez vous faire foutre des chansons ... autant de choix, en fait.

S'il était coupé en 10 ou 12 titres décents, nommés différemment, et emballé dans quelque chose de plus intéressant à regarder que ce portrait minimaliste en noir et blanc, je suis sûr que cet album ne recevrait pas une telle haine.

Et elle n'aurait jamais dû dire que cet album était "son meilleur". Je ne sais pas à quoi elle pensait.

True.

When you know the extravagance and creativity of Marina, this black and white portrait cooled me down and made all the songs dull.
The clips were beautiful, but without themes. Generic as possible.
She should have put on colors because to celebrate life and the positive it was pretty bland. Marina was beautiful but too much magazine cover, we know how much fun she can be!

L + F is not a bad album, just too naive and too far from what it always has been. She reminds me of a rich Californian who discovers life outside her golden bubble, I know she is not like that but the hollow texts made her a little tasteless.

She's so talented, she's made amazing albums. I believe in her. We have to encourage her, I think her next album will be much better than L + F (hoping that she tackles more imaginary and less real themes like politics, feminism because artists know nothing about it)

40 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

True.

When you know the extravagance and creativity of Marina, this black and white portrait cooled me down and made all the songs dull.
The clips were beautiful, but without themes. Generic as possible.
She should have put on colors because to celebrate life and the positive it was pretty bland. Marina was beautiful but too much magazine cover, we know how much fun she can be!

L + F is not a bad album, just too naive and too far from what it always has been. She reminds me of a rich Californian who discovers life outside her golden bubble, I know she is not like that but the hollow texts made her a little tasteless.

She's so talented, she's made amazing albums. I believe in her. We have to encourage her, I think her next album will be much better than L + F (hoping that she tackles more imaginary and less real themes like politics, feminism because artists know nothing about it)

pas vous citant en français ... la clownerie

Marina and Pabllo?

What? :raven:

EDIT: probably is more than just a rumour, since it appears on Apple Music. Try searching for Pabllo Vittar & Marina and her artist page comes up. If you try with other artists (let's say, Lana Del Rey) there are no results. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

the rumors started cause pabllo’s producer posted a couple of weeks ago this photo  

hinting that a remix feat would be coming

so yesterday when you searched “feat pabllo vittar” on apple music, akon and marina would appear as results, within other names that pabllo has released collabs 

the same thing happened two weeks ago with ariana

before she announced that megan and doja would be on 34+35 remix, when you searched “34 35 remix” their profiles appeared in the results 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

22 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

pas vous citant en français ... la clownerie

Look, you're driving me fucking crazy. What's your problem? I piss off translating and correcting myself so you don't get disturbed. I'm a shit in English I know but how many times are you going to remind me? If it's not clear enough you can trace your road.

1 hour ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Look, you're driving me fucking crazy. What's your problem? I piss off translating and correcting myself so you don't get disturbed. I'm a shit in English I know but how many times are you going to remind me? If it's not clear enough you can trace your road.

omg  :rip: i guess im sorry miss girl

17 hours ago, nightride said:

the rumors started cause pabllo’s producer posted a couple of weeks ago this photo  

hinting that a remix feat would be coming

so yesterday when you searched “feat pabllo vittar” on apple music, akon and marina would appear as results, within other names that pabllo has released collabs 

the same thing happened two weeks ago with ariana

before she announced that megan and doja would be on 34+35 remix, when you searched “34 35 remix” their profiles appeared in the results 

lol thats actually a fact. i searched for Some Dream by Perfume Genius in AM weeks before a specific remix was announced and the DJ name would appear everytime

Man's World ft. Pabllo Vittar is interesting af ngl... I guess it's gonna have a different production

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1 hour ago, Life said:

the one thing she can stop is these white middle-aged stay at home Facebook mom repost quotes.

:toofloppy:

She is becoming more and more boring as she ages imo haha

I miss her clever Tumblr posts. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm here for a Marina x Pabllo remix but I must say... sis it is time to move on to the next single :( I like Man's World but it's been out for two months now :/