Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

41 minutes ago, Dyl said:

It seems like she doesn’t have this release planned very solid. The marinazine was supposed to notify “winners” to include their content in the zine I believe January 12th if I remember correctly. I read the terms to see what I could find but I might be remembering wrong. I would expect the zine to drop this month or March and hopefully after that, she announces single #2 and it ships on the 7” vinyl :clapback:

Wow, what a mes

I think she thought it would be easier to create the Magazine but she has been veyr busy finishing the album.

I bet this is one of those moments of "oops, talk way too fast before planning everything"

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, new gods said:

at this point she should've just made this album a surprise release during early spring her rollouts are always so confusing 

Sadly I can see it being a summer release realistically. I think it’ll be May or June 

On 2/6/2021 at 12:45 PM, Loreen said:

Oh girl... 

1. "That Froot looks familiar!" 

2. LOVE + FEAR

3. Some twitter posts, including the 2020 cop one

4. Her blog in 2010

I mean, most of the stan twitter culture (lol) begun to dislike her after L+F. Critics have never praised her too. I've seen people disliking her voice and how complex and forthright her lyricism is too

no one cares/remembers about these events except her 5 SJW haters on twitter..... this is way out of proportion. anytime I see her face out of the music sphere [in the last 3-ish years] people remember her from the 2013 Tumblr era 

the only point people argue who listen to her casually or as fan is lust + fear 

16 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Supposedly this is the next single snippet.

https://twitter.com/FRNKENSTEiNED/status/1361556826437861376?s=20

Unfortunately that's from "If I left the world" a song that came out last year I think, featuring Marina </3

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Supposedly this is the next single snippet.

https://twitter.com/FRNKENSTEiNED/status/1361556826437861376?s=20

2 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Unfortunately that's from "If I left the world" a song that came out last year I think, featuring Marina </3

That song should have been a solo with just her, this is a really good song but it good really forgotten by the fanbase mostly because of it being a duet

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

50 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Thought now that she has a new manager things would be different :stareney:

48 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Yeah so far this album roll-out seems like the messiest.

It's her fault, not her management.

She had a great team that was actually pushing her during her TFJ and EH days

8 hours ago, paradiso said:

i'm starting to think she put out man's world as a standalone single as an attempt to win the fans back over that were skeptic of her during L+F

I thought that too but then I went down her insta and saw that she said it was from her new album :(

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

she's just waiting for the pandemic to kinda slow down, i'm sure. besides, she's after a breakup. at least it's not a complete hiatus since they're releasing remixes. and there were only two remixes prepared -- now it's time for a 2nd single. maybe in a week or two, who knows.

original.gif