Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I just listened to Pancake Karma this morning and WOW that song alone is more clever both melodically and lyrically than anything on Love + Fear 

2 hours ago, Harvie Weinstinez said:

I just listened to Pancake Karma this morning and WOW that song alone is more clever both melodically and lyrically than anything on Love + Fear 

cry some more tears, love.

photo-29584.png

you’re so obsessed with hating on L+F it’s.

:rollin:

5 minutes ago, Life said:

photo-29584.png

it's almost as if someone has a different opinion compared to yours! that's so sad! oh my god!

5 minutes ago, Life said:

photo-29584.png

it’s funny you’re talking about crying tears when the one crying tears was Marina who went as far as to FIRE her manager who had just had a baby cause the album had under performed ??? now whose fault is that? LMAO

Just now, LiFELiNE said:

it's almost as if someone has a different opinion compared to yours! that's so sad! oh my god!

YEAH?? Like i didn’t even say Love + Fear was bad I just said that Pancake Karma has more clever lyrics and music 

16 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

16 minutes ago, Harvie Weinstinez said:

it’s funny you’re talking about crying tears when the one crying tears was Marina who went as far as to FIRE her manager who had just had a baby cause the album had under performed ??? now whose fault is that? LMAO

no, sweetie. people have different opinions, that’s fine, but I swear whenever L+F is mentioned you start screaming and bawling at how bad it is.

change the tune, hun. we get you don’t like it. is it her greatest piece of work? hell no. but it’s not all terrible (although I will say it’s doing absolutely nothing for me lately).

I miss her a lot.
I hope that all goes well for her with her label, and that her music will arrive soon.
It all started so well, then it all came to an abrupt end.

4 hours ago, Life said:

no, sweetie. people have different opinions, that’s fine, but I swear whenever L+F is mentioned you start screaming and bawling at how bad it is.

change the tune, hun. we get you don’t like it. is it her greatest piece of work? hell no. but it’s not all terrible (although I will say it’s doing absolutely nothing for me lately).

you are blowing this WAY out of proportions

i have not been on Lana boards for over a year and I have not made a comment on love + fear for probably even more than that, what are you even on about? “whenever” girl where have you seen me talk about love + fear in the last year? PLEASE quote me 

have not been on this thread since the l+f pre release but did that early version of froot that she teased on the bose instagram live ever leak?

and that new snippet sounds so good omg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23