Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

1 minute ago, vrtvie said:

i miss lots of threads from there, like those including her boyfriends discussion etc., there were some very nice and informative comments!

THIS!! I so vividly remember summer of 2016 when one day I stumbled on the thread for die Life and it was so informative and ugh I loved it

those discussions were amazing 

I NEED PURGE THE POISON NOWWWW!!!

Spoiler

When size zero was the rage
Britney shaved her head and
All we did was call her crazed

:cryney2:

Harvey Weinstein’s gone to jail
‘Me Too’ helped us to unveil
Truth and all its glory
The ending of a story

:kris:

It’s a new world order
Everything just falls away
Our life as we knew it
Now belongs to yesterday
:clapback:

13 hours ago, Harvie Weinstinez said:

does anybody miss Diamond Garden? I remember one summer being literally obsessed with that board I would spend all day browsing through the threads and learning new things about Marina, I literally hate the fact that it's gone cause it was so good 

13 hours ago, Opheliac said:

Yes, I wish someone would start a new Marina board

I was actually trying to get into contact with the owner of DiamondGarden a few months ago to offer to revive the site, but I couldn't get ahold of her :( x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

okay but WOW her latest instagram pics thoooooooo :crai: SIS GO OFF!!

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I can't stop listening to Venus Flytrap's clip IT'S SO GOOD ugh :defeated:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

On 3/19/2021 at 1:11 PM, CinnamonGirl said:

Hide contents

Truth and all its glory
The ending of a story

It’s a new world order
Our life as we knew it
Now belongs to yesterday

i forgot about this mess, name dropping britney and harvey in the same verse is really off putting but considering she just put out a song about a sheik killing gay men i wouldn't put anything past her anymore :oprah3:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

11 minutes ago, new gods said:

i forgot about this mess, name dropping britney and harvey in the same verse is really off putting but considering she just put out a song about a sheik killing gay men i wouldn't put anything past her anymore :oprah3:

yeah I'm hoenstly not a fan of these lyrics either, they're so forced...

xMcVPI7.jpg

36 minutes ago, new gods said:

I mean the sheik line is to highlight how he's happy to both condemn gays to death but take their money to stay at the pink palace... Linking back to not wanting to live in a Man's World for that reason. 

I do think purge is kind of forced lyrically but may not be the final version so let's wait and see. (May not even have made the final tracklisting)

Venus Fly Trap or what it's actual title though sounds exciting... I'm perchedt.

:defeated:

j14CYJi.png

On 3/19/2021 at 9:11 PM, CinnamonGirl said:

Reveal hidden contents

Truth and all its glory
The ending of a story

It’s a new world order
Our life as we knew it
Now belongs to yesterday

wow i forgot these lyrics exist. first two stanza SUCK, third one is better. i hope she scraps it altogether

Um so someone on Instagram asked me if I remember watching a behind the scenes video of the music video for Mowglis Road and it’s not on YouTube, Vimeo or random Chinese video sites. Idk if I’m going crazy or if I and this guy did indeed watched that behind the scenes video. Does anyone remember it? I’m not a big believer of the Mandela Effect but lmao this is what it feels like 

45 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Um so someone on Instagram asked me if I remember watching a behind the scenes video of the music video for Mowglis Road and it’s not on YouTube, Vimeo or random Chinese video sites. Idk if I’m going crazy or if I and this guy did indeed watched that behind the scenes video. Does anyone remember it? I’m not a big believer of the Mandela Effect but lmao this is what it feels like 

I don't remember a bts video, I only remember a few pictures that leaked years after. I don't see any tweets mentioning a bts video either nn

自由になる自由がある

9 hours ago, glitch diva said:

I personally think that the Britney's reference is very problematic. It's pretty known that Britney isn't comfortable with people talking about it.

Yeah I think that line in particular is in VERY poor taste. I get that the song is in Britney’s defence but it’s just insensitive. Like she literally almost lost her life, almost leaving her kids motherless. It’s too raw to write about especially since it’s still so current and still takes a toll on her life. I hate to admit it but Marina’s been a touch tone deaf lately so I’m hoping that someone on her team has the sense to revise some of the lyrics

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

6 hours ago, TRENCH said:

i have a terrible case of the mandela effect when it comes to marina’s vids... i literally remember there being a version of lies where the whole video was just her singing to the camera like in the first scene :xgiggle: