Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

35 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

The whole project is already registered on database providers for some streaming services, ex.: Deezer. Though it's easy to get a surface info, most of them are restricted for those who work with it. That's an example of how some 'insiders' get info, months before the original release.

Is there any tea on the release date / tracklisting then? ?

j14CYJi.png

i'm definitely gonna give this one a go, everyone is saying it's gonna be like froot again, hopefully it's released soon

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

RIP ? I'm so anxious about the album preorder, I wanna make sure I can buy it 

You don't have to worry that much with Marina, when the Man's World vinyl was announced (which was limited and costed only 10€) it took about 2 days to sell out so stay calm ;)❤️

I wonder though if she'll do more vinyl variants like she did with Froot hm

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

12 hours ago, Yosemite said:

So @ the end of the snippet, the line is:

Cuz we're just high emotional people 

Really excited for the whole album tbh everything she has teased has me hyped

Wow.

tumblr_p5hixf6o8B1vd602xo1_500.gif

On 3/26/2021 at 12:07 AM, Yosemite said:

So @ the end of the snippet, the line is:

Cuz we're just high emotional people 

Really excited for the whole album tbh everything she has teased has me hyped

We might have already spoken about this but do we think that Flowers piano is from Cosmos?? Since cosmos has a double meaning as space (or whatever tf it is) and a flower maybe they could be the same song?? Idk tho. I could see the flowers piano being the section just after the cosmos snippet ends

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

20 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

We might have already spoken about this but do we think that Flowers piano is from Cosmos?? Since cosmos has a double meaning as space (or whatever tf it is) and a flower maybe they could be the same song?? Idk tho. I could see the flowers piano being the section just after the cosmos snippet ends

The website used to identify Highly Emotional People had flowers registered under "Flowers" so looks like they're two different tracks 

j14CYJi.png

3 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

The website used to identify Highly Emotional People had flowers registered under "Flowers" so looks like they're two different tracks 

I missed when we found the registered tracks. Ty for letting me know :kiss:

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

Marina admitting she ignores mentions...so don’t waste your time tweeting her. Like OMG. 

You know I actually disagree with Marina on her recent tweets, I think people need to learn now to accept criticism Lana included. Learning how to be strong and not shy away from negative comments is better.  I’m not Marina or Lana with thousands of fans, but I spent nearly my whole life either trying to block negative opinions or responding badly to them. Now I just realised  it’s about adjusting how you mentally deal with them and just laugh. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

33 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Marina admitting she ignores mentions...so don’t waste your time tweeting her. Like OMG. 

You know I actually disagree with Marina on her recent tweets, I think people need to learn now to accept criticism Lana included. Learning how to be strong and not shy away from negative comments is better.  I’m not Marina or Lana with thousands of fans, but I spent nearly my whole life either trying to block negative opinions or responding badly to them. Now I just realised  it’s about adjusting how you mentally deal with them and just laugh. 

As someone who works in the media industry and runs social media accounts with anywhere from 50K-300K followers... it's just not that easy.  It's horrendous being bombarded daily with the absolute worst shit people come up with and I 1000% agree with her in this case. 

BzhmW.png

Reading tweets in response to those from her...I see why she won't look at her replies lmao. I get what you're saying, @ChaoticLipsterbut I do think the context of being a big celebrity changes things. I think Marina has done enough therapy and self-help stuff to know that blocking out people in real life is not healthy, but I think she's just talking about social media and the bigger effect that has.

Anyways, perched for Flowers and the rest of the album. I'm manifesting a mid-summer release :legend:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

6 hours ago, drewby said:

As someone who works in the media industry and runs social media accounts with anywhere from 50K-300K followers... it's just not that easy.  It's horrendous being bombarded daily with the absolute worst shit people come up with and I 1000% agree with her in this case. 

I don’t think this is necessarily an example to give to fans who are not famous like her though.  Their is a current social problem with people being very sensitive to criticism and opinions, I don’t think blocking it all out completely is healthy.  It’s also sad to see that by doing this she also Ignores all the positive comments, people wishing her well and and saying how much they love her are never seen...personal fan engagement is a good thing.  I think it’s better to have balance, not sitting constantly looking what people are saying but occasionally looking should not be seen as harmful.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

This is probably an unpopular opinion but I think it is brilliant Marina doesn't look at her mentions! Even thought she probably gets thousands of positive mentions for every negative, I personally just don't think it's worth reading them if she knows it is not gonna do her mental health any good. I am happy to hear she is taking care of herself! :flutter:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

15 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Completely out of topic, but why people hate L+F so much? I only became a fan after that album. Before that, I was just a casual listener 

I also like L+F (not as much as the other projects). Ppl were expecting this album to be, again, her next froot or electra heart and it ended up being a "charts album" full of bland songs. I remember ppl in here like very happy with the TBH and Enjoy Your Life snippet she posted back then on instagram and when LOVE came first everybody bashed it so hard lol. I was also a bit disappointed with it but I quite like the songs (and the leaked demos <3). My only complaint with this whole album is the artwork and a lack of a dark/sad song in the vein of Teen Idle/solitaire. Marina does sad songs like no one else