Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I'm guessing that by 3 weeks she means the next single, so that means another shipment delay... 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Facts. It's kind of shameful that Marina was dissed for the production on Love+Fear but was not the one who created it, which is weird anyway...

original.gif

40 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

She's doing something to ride the viral of Bubblegum Bitch it seems

Honestly I feel like the whole “Stay Tuned” thing means “Stay tuned, she’s releasing new music soon!” seeing as a new single is coming soon lol. probably not anything related to electra lmao, don’t get y’all’s hopes up 

First look at the Man's World vinyl shared by Marina - it looks to be more baby pink than the hot pink shown in the mockup, but I honestly prefer this as I'm a sucker for baby pink:

51016112105_1272445b5f_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 hours ago, Elle said:

First look at the Man's World vinyl shared by Marina - it looks to be more baby pink than the hot pink shown in the mockup, but I honestly prefer this as I'm a sucker for baby pink:

51016112105_1272445b5f_b.jpg

idk :/ the vinyl was supposed to mirror the single cover, which has hot pink, light blue and light green 

this palette is kind of a mess, i mean its not bad but i feel like they could've gone with a different palette while staying more true to the original cover instead of changing it if hot pink wasn't an option to begin with (probably due to printing issues) 

Ngl I'm disappointed lol, not only it doesn't match the cover but also the song itself (and if Purge is on side b, from the snippet we have, it doesn't seem to match that neither), hot pink was really the best option :/

So we waited almost 6 months for the wrong color and a remix?... :toofunny:

On 3/30/2021 at 5:10 AM, Charlottexseax said:

i don't like saying positive things about love + fear BUT if some songs had a FROOT production they would be BOPS

Wow, now I need the entire album remixed!!

let me be who i'm meant to be