Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

!!! 

Each single is gonna have its own vinyl! 

Screenshot-20210331-213828.jpg

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

44 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

!!! 

Bitch, you are losing me. 

Vinyls with an exclusive side b track are the ones the fans want the most 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

!!! 

Spoiler

oh god :noparty: EVERY single.. meaning there's probably gonna be like 3 more singles.. at this rate we'll be lucky to get the album by autumn

i love you, but you don't understand me.

6 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

Not an already released remix as b-side. This era's rollout has been terrible.

Atlantic Records acting as usual :toofloppy: dont know why yall are surprised with their promo rollouts on 2021. Thnk G-d I wasnt creating expectations for the Vinyls

At least they're cute imo

Those old good days with b-sides like Bad Kidz and Space and the Woods :rip:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 hours ago, new gods said:

oh god :noparty: EVERY single.. meaning there's probably gonna be like 3 more singles.. at this rate we'll be lucky to get the album by autumn

Not to mention the zine she wants to do for every single. And we’ve yet to see the first one… 3 months after the submission date 

I know a lot of this is prob her label's fault but she's kind of losing me at this point. She actually had me pretty hyped for this album but waiting this long between singles has made me lose interest. I've loved all the snippets, but it doesn't mean much if I can't hear any of the full songs 5 months after the lead single :noparty:

giphy.gif

Vinyls, zines, remixes, EVERY single... girl give us THE ALBUM, THE ALBUM, WE NEED THE ALBUM. :nails: :oprah3: 

Sorry, I know it needs to be promoted and shit, but I need THE ALBUM.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, paradiso said:

she shoulda saved the man's world release until the album was actually finished...giving me mac/vb being released 11 months before nfr teas

This seems to be a trend. I remember Charli's "After the Afterparty", Iggy Azalea's "Work", "Team" and "Savior"... :coffee: 

It's definitely better to begin promoting when the album is finished (or really about to be finished). Not just like "hey I just finished two songs from my album and here is one as a lead single" and then months and months of recording and the single loses hype. I don't know, that's what I picture the situation in my mind.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I wish Marina would hurry up and release something.....all she does is rant about how she’s cut the world off and spends her time prancing around like a hippy growing vegetables. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

the rollout for this album is reminding me a lot of a lana release - overdrawn. it's certainly not my favorite way to go about it, but i'm kind of used to it. i find myself constantly in this limbo with marina of either being super excited for the album or it completely slipping my mind all together. no matter how long we have to wait for it, i'm really hoping this album is worth that wait

imageproxy.jpg