Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Holiday would compliment Baby, Orange Trees and Karma 'tropical' vibe very well. I really wish she released a separate EP with these tracks.

original.gif

6 hours ago, Still Sane said:

She should have put I'm Not Hungry Anymore on the B-Side

she would’ve never done it cause it makes no sense... they are almost 10 years apart (2021, 2014? Maybe even 2013) 

she should have released INHA and as a B side Saviour or True Colors or another demo (even though WYTAC is Forget, the demo has to be at least a little different) for the record store day 

The way I am gonna skip Man's World when the album comes out because I overheard it :flutter: 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

3 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

She said see you in three weeks on a instagram comment, so I assume she meant the new single. 

So either 9th of April, 16th or 23rd, I assume. Unless she does a thursday drop ??‍♂️

Or unless she lied :oic3:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 hour ago, Loreen said:

The way I am gonna skip Man's World when the album comes out because I overheard it :flutter: 

The way I am gonna listen to Man's World when the album comes out because I underheard it :flutter: 

Lol, I think I barely remember it by now :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I’m not too upset/surprised by the big delay between Man’s World and the second single or album. I think that was always the intention. I remember an interview where she mentioned the original plan was to release Man’s World as a stand-alone/hype single for her Coachella performance. That was scheduled for April 2020, so even if Coachella hadn’t been cancelled we still would’ve had a big wait between Man’s World and the album

anyway since theres no new news yet i would just like to say that...homewrecker, teen idle, and votd ? deserved a primadonna esque video treatment. idc how many years it’s been since electra hearts death dig that bitch up from her grave and give it to me!!!!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I had in 2011-2012 a version of Starlight that sounded like a final album cut of the track with nice production.

Does anyone know of that? 

also, does anyone have HQ of sinful with the *beep beep beep beep* intro? haha... all versions I find of it in quality I like online have a few seconds of it cut at the start

Thanks and I've been a long time lurker here and I'm trying to catch back up with Marina :)

On 4/1/2021 at 12:36 PM, Dyl said:

Not to mention the zine she wants to do for every single. And we’ve yet to see the first one… 3 months after the submission date 

Ya'll need to calm down and let Marina do her thing. 3 months is nothing compare to waiting 8 or 9 years for a new Sky or Fiona album.

2 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Ya'll need to calm down and let Marina do her thing. 3 months is nothing compare to waiting 8 or 9 years for a new Sky or Fiona album.

No I’m sorry every time Fiona comes out with a new record it’s FLAWLESS you can’t compare her putting actual work into an album and carefully perfecting it for 7-8 years to Marina... we all know Marina is not taking this much time inbetween releases because she’s so invested in the project but cause she doesn’t care about it 

like I love Marina’s first 3 album to DEATH but Fiona is timeless and an iconic artist

1 hour ago, Newhampshire92 said:

I had in 2011-2012 a version of Starlight that sounded like a final album cut of the track with nice production.

Does anyone know of that? 

also, does anyone have HQ of sinful with the *beep beep beep beep* intro? haha... all versions I find of it in quality I like online have a few seconds of it cut at the start

Thanks and I've been a long time lurker here and I'm trying to catch back up with Marina :)

https://dbree.org/v/806050 idk if this is real but sounds it is

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I mean I haven’t even noticed this album rollout is taking a while, I had just assumed Mans World was a random single and I honestly didn’t even expect an album this year, I’m quite happy with the way things are going tbh but then again I didn’t hate L+F like a lot of y’all do??‍♂️

giphy.gif