Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

6 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Only getting the attention it deserved after almost 10 years lmao

Also what was the highest quality we got of "Electra Heart," the title track? 

iTunes M4A

i guess you could say lossless since we got the stems but that stem pack is a MESS and every instrumental i have heard from them just doesn't sound quite right

also still mad the BB stems have the guitar 4 & 5 track empty it was literally the main guitar tracks

negAbhB.png

38 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

iTunes M4A

i guess you could say lossless since we got the stems but that stem pack is a MESS and every instrumental i have heard from them just doesn't sound quite right

also still mad the BB stems have the guitar 4 & 5 track empty it was literally the main guitar tracks

Wait, I have the WAV for it, I forgot Betatraxx put it online to purchase ?

j14CYJi.png

On 4/4/2021 at 5:28 AM, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Ya'll need to calm down and let Marina do her thing. 3 months is nothing compare to waiting 8 or 9 years for a new Sky or Fiona album.

It’s more so the fact that releasing a zine specifically for a single that’s several months old is a terrible move, but if that’s what she wants to do I mean… I just hope she has the plans for the other singles already lined up. I have a feeling the zine won’t ever come to light tbh. 

Just received an email that says:

"Due to recent global events, we are experiencing a delay with some of our latest merchandise, and we are going to receive our stock later than expected, on 30th April 2021"  (about the Man's World merchandise) 

At this point I've lost even that tiny bit hype that I had in me :toofunny:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I found myself relistening to froot today, and I ended up just playing the song on loop for almost an hour. It honestly might be one of the best songs I've ever heard, it's magical. 

imageproxy.jpg

6 hours ago, urgirl said:

I bet she is feeling the pressure for her the album to be awesome from bubblegum bitch going viral, I just hope it doesn’t backfire

im also preparing myself for the ppl who found her thru tiktok getting mad when its not what they expected bc EH is almost a decade old and marina doesnt make music like that anymore..... :eyeroll2: