Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

so far the only one that actually sounds good both lyrically and sonically to me is venus flytrap. purge has some of the worst fake-deep lyrics I've ever seen like why y'all letting her do that the bar is on the FLOOR

xMcVPI7.jpg

Omg yesss PTP. I hope she kept the dramatic/rock/apocalyptic transition that we heard on the snippet

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

40 minutes ago, abombnd said:

so far the only one that actually sounds good both lyrically and sonically to me is venus flytrap. purge has some of the worst fake-deep lyrics I've ever seen like why y'all letting her do that the bar is on the FLOOR

The snippet she shared is more than a year old and is most likely a demo recorded on her laptop. I think the song has evolved  

1 hour ago, abombnd said:

I felt the same thing about purge the poison , the lyrics are something I would write when I was 12. I love marina but it kinda sounds forced and makes me cringe :xcry: 

1 hour ago, new gods said:

that better not be the album title.. sounds like someone's tumblr url from 2013 

girl it's iconic and extravagant, something that pre-2012 marina would name and i'm so here for it 

All My Friends are Witches sounds like a good title for an album full of collabs she was initially planning. Don't know how to feel about it if turns out to be her solo material.

original.gif

1 hour ago, new gods said:

that title sounds like what this picture looks like Chemtrails over the Country Club - Wikipedia

M5 sweetie I'm so sorry...