Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

something i’ve always loved about marina is her voice, i swear she has an angel in her throat or something. and i’m obsessed with it on this song 

imageproxy.jpg

The lyrics are good, y'all are just dramatic.

The song's really good, the video is simple, DIY-ish and low-budgeted but it looks amazing tbh. Loved  the 80's pop/punk/rock-ish vibes from her looks :thankyou:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

The lyrics are good, y'all are just dramatic.

The song's really good, the video is simple, DIY-ish and low-budgeted but it looks amazing tbh. Loved  the 80's pop/punk/rock-ish vibes from her looks :thankyou:

mother nature's on her phone??? 

xMcVPI7.jpg

3 minutes ago, abombnd said:

mother nature's on her phone??? 

There's plenty of examples like that you mentioned on all of her albums; TFJ, EH, FROOT and L+F have all their far share of not-that-good lines. 

The lyrics aren't amazing, nothing out of this world, but overall they're good imo. Still, there are some lines she could've written better, but again, you have them on all her previous works. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

There's plenty of examples like that you mentioned on all of her albums; TFJ, EH, FROOT and L+F have all their far share of not-that-good lines. 

The lyrics aren't amazing, nothing out of this world, but overall they're good imo. Still, there are some lines she could've written better, but again, you have them on all her previous works. 

im not saying she's some lyrical goddess she's def had her flops nnn you just think after this long writing music she would've left the cheesy stuff behind 

xMcVPI7.jpg

3 minutes ago, abombnd said:

im not saying she's some lyrical goddess she's def had her flops nnn you just think after this long writing music she would've left the cheesy stuff behind 

I mean, I def agree w/ you on that. But some of you, not necessarily directing this towards you nor anyone in particular, made it seem like it was the worst piece of sh*t she ever wrote (when she teased this track back then).

Imho, you have good lines on this one, but you also have some that could use a little more work. Nonetheless, I really liked the song as a whole.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif