Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

hate to say it but this is the most genuine excitement ive had for an album since lfl

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

The production is cool but the lyrics are so tacky I can't take it seriously :rip:

It looks like excerpts from a teenager twitter rant after their first ever politics class like..................

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

1 hour ago, xcxc said:

Why she changed her logo omg MESS

It’s probably just for this next  single. She mentioned every single was getting it’s own vinyl so I bet she has more logos and fonts coming and then an official cover that will probably be different or perhaps combine all the styles somehow 

She looks gorgeous in the video and I love the TFJ-esque sound...but the lyrics do not do it for me at all. I wish she'd step away from the cringey mid-2010s pop feminism in her lyrics, especially since I know she's capable of much more poignant and powerful writing, even in her satiric songs. Like she could've done so much more with this witchy anti-patriarchal theme without being so basic about it lyrically tbh. I'll just go listen to Buy the Stars and Numb  :toofunny:. I'm not hating as I've loved her for a literal decade...just disappointed.

I knew some of y'all wouldn't be here for these lyrics. I really liked this track but I gotta admit that lyrically it's very controversial. I personally take this song as a moment of shameless catharsis (hence the title 'Purge The Poison') so I don't mind its message. Sonically it's a very modern but not generic banger, just like Man's World :hooker:

I don't like the single artwork tho but yea the track is great

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

froot meets tfj with a little bit of rock vibes??? are we dreaming??? she’s back???? she looks amazing in the video

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever