Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

4 minutes ago, paradiso said:

the lyrics really aren't that bad...it's not nearly on the same level as YEW! so you all better be grateful for that

she never released you, remember? we don't even know that song. what are you talking about.

xMcVPI7.jpg

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

L+F (i canโ€™t tell if ur joking sorry)

what is l+f? lamborghini + ferrari? anyway stream froot before we head to the next album after such a long hiatus!! bless

original.gif

Honestly, in terms of the lyrics, I've heard worse lyrics from her (*cough cough no more suckers cough cough*). There are a few of them I'm not the biggest fan in the world of, but overall, they're really not that bad. I've had the song on loop since yesterday, I just can't seem to put it away. It's like FROOT and TFJ had a baby

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

Its so weird seeing people complain about lyrics cause as a person I really couldnโ€™t care less... like if a song is a bop I will bop to it I donโ€™t care if itโ€™s the communist manifesto or it repeats the same word over and over if the beat is good I will bop to it ??????? so weirdย 

I'm so happy with what she comes up with, waw it's been so long since I've been so excited for any of her projects, since Froot I think? The cover of Purge is so much her, this madness, these colors, this writing, how can you not like it. I am happy that she is reconnecting with the old Marina for the time of an album, she needs to get back to basics.
The snippets are so good!

I feel this album with good vibes, I know it's going to be excellent. She has great ideas, great visuals, great melodies, I can't wait! I'm more excited about Marina than Lana right now who disappoints me with her latest projects, so I know she won't disappoint.

For those who heard the song, where I can find the leak??

ย 

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง i catch you on the flipsideย โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*ย 

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Its so weird seeing people complain about lyrics cause as a person I really couldnโ€™t care less... like if a song is a bop I will bop to it I donโ€™t care if itโ€™s the communist manifesto or it repeats the same word over and over if the beat is good I will bop to it ??????? so weirdย 

Lmao this. I still listen to Girls because it's such a banger and probably her most controversial trackย :teehee:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"ย ย :makeup:

Man's World vinyl just arrived! It's really cute, but I'm sooo excited to see what the PTP vinyl looks likeย :wub:ย Sparkly green, please

3 hours ago, Yosemite said:

The way sheโ€™s gonna drop yet another 7โ€™โ€™ vinyl tomorrow and I still wonโ€™t buy it bc Iโ€™m too brokeย :um3:

ย 

I'm not fucking buying if the b-side is another freaking remix (watch it be the Pabllo MW's remix lol)

Hikaru Utadaย โ€ข BANKSย โ€ข Rina Sawayamaย โ€ข Aly & AJย โ€ข MARINAย โ€ข Bjรถrkย โ€ข Kate Bushย โ€ข Marion Ravnย โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsenย โ€ข
Hilary Duffย โ€ข Charli XCXย โ€ข The Cardigansย โ€ข Mitskiย โ€ข Phoebe Bridgersย โ€ข Allie Xย โ€ข Caroline Polachekย โ€ข Meg & Dia โ€ขย Dia Framptonย โ€ข Olivia Lufkinย โ€ขย Poppyย โ€ข Grimesย โ€ข Melanie Martinezย โ€ข Lana Del Reyย โ€ข Bat for Lashesย โ€ข Ayumi Hamasakiย ย โ€ข Paramore โ€ข Hayley Williamsย โ€ขย Evanescence/Amy Leeย โ€ข ACOย โ€ข LIGHTSย โ€ข Alexz Johnsonย โ€ข Avril Lavigneย โ€ข Florrieย โ€ข Flyleaf/Lacey Sturmย โ€ข Tove Loย โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข HANAย โ€ข Daineย โ€ข Foxesย โ€ข CHVRCHESย โ€ข Lorde

I remember someone making a thread on Twitter about how each snippet (from M5) mentioned flowers, I've just noticed that Marina also mentioned them in Purge The Poison!

Spoiler

Earth is like a white rose
Quiet cloud of petals fold

ย 

+ I don't think it's just a coincidence that the cover art has some flowers in front of Marina

Maybe they are a hint for the album title??ย 

13.04.2018 Romeย - Lana wore my hat!ย 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

ย 

40 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

ย 

I'm not fucking buying if the b-side is another freaking remix (watch it be the Pabllo MW's remix lol)

Doubt it, b-side will be related to Purge, wouldnโ€™t make any sense for it to be MW related.

Also, the remix we got on the b-side is really good tbhย 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I like the contrast of theย verses and chorus, I also like the melody and how the song builds towards the end. ย Itโ€™s exciting to see her back to her roots-ish with the more eclectic sound. ย I think the stylistic choice for the song and video worked really well, excited to hear the album

i like it, but then I donโ€™t?

:ohno:

like, itโ€™s definitely the most TFJ Marina thing sheโ€™s put out since then, but i just feel like it drags a bit? it feels longer than it is because it all feels a bit repetitive. I donโ€™t totally hate it though - sheโ€™s definitely going back in the right direction.

I really hope she'll drop M5 in this summer. June-July would be perfect

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif