Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

1 minute ago, Charlottexseax said:

No during Electra Heart she recorded 27 (tbh more cause who knows what is left to leak) amazing tracks but I doubt she’ll ever go back to that... like  are you seriously comparing Radioactive and Primadonna to Man’s World and Purge the Poison 

Never compared anything to anything, just saying she did it before so why wouldn't she be able to do it again... Do I think Man's World and Purge the Poison are better than the EH tracks? no, but I do still think she has it in her to serve both quality and quantity. It's not like she's artistically broken.. Lots of artists have made bad albums & made good music again after it. 

qfrWuBl.png

15 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Never compared anything to anything, just saying she did it before so why wouldn't she be able to do it again... Do I think Man's World and Purge the Poison are better than the EH tracks? no, but I do still think she has it in her to serve both quality and quantity. It's not like she's artistically broken.. Lots of artists have made bad albums & made good music again after it. 

Exactly, and we have lots of examples of that. I honestly think this will be more solid than what most of us think.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

44 minutes ago, venice witch said:

i honestly manifest 14th of May as a release date, its a friday + its a whole month from now to a release, good time to preorder

Or maybe June... with L+F she dropped the album 2 months after the announcement, but maybe 'cause it was a double album.... 

so fucking random-- but im listening to the demo versions of Karma and........... i'm wondering how the hell she chose the final version when these are so fucking different from the latin guitar sound we got??????????? these demos make the song feel more like a 2000's inspired anthem versus the tired clean bandit song we got.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

I am in LOVE with this concept. I've never been a L+F hater, but this album feels so much more like Marina. I'm so excited for this album, and the cover is super cute (it feels slightly early 2000s). In terms of the tracklist, I'd rather a really good short album than an average long album so I'm hoping for the best :kris:

Spoiler

No pink convertible, happy loner or cosmos though unless they got renamed :trisha:

imageproxy.jpg