Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

y'all really hurt yourself when you listen to leaks and then get disappointed when theyre not included on the final project

anyway im excited for a ten track album. l&f had 16 tracks but everyone hated that

froot had 11.

looking to be a quality over quantity type project and i couldn't be more excited! 

the title is fire, the cover is gorgeous and i'm loving the music videos and all visuals coming from this era.

love love love

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Just now, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

8 songs we havent heard. hmm.

We have heard 2 and had snippets of 3 of them - assuming  Pink Convertible & Happy Loner have not been renamed. But yeah, I'm not mad about this, I prefer a good short album over a trash "double-album"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Haven't heard snippets but I'm sad that Happy Loner and Pink Convertible didn't make it. They seemed amazing titles. But other than that, I'm excited for this! Pandora's Box and Venus Fly Trap sound particularly interesting. Also, hope that that Goodbye is just the final song in the album and not in her career.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

9 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Where's the vinyl?

this ? covid has vinyl production so backed up i hope she didn’t just choose not to press it. hopefully it’s just coming later

I'm kind of sad that we're not getting this album on vinyl (just at the moment hopefully), but I have been wanting to start collecting and listening to cassette tapes so this may be my opportunity for that 

imageproxy.jpg

Oh crap we kinda lost I hope she renamed Pink Convertible and Happy Loner. Perhaps Happy Loner is the closer??? 

Anyways I'm happy she came back after like 6 years since FROOT :blush3:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

OMFG IM SO EXCITED :hype: :hype:

50 songs like on Lust and Flick  is too much and 10 songs is too little.. idk what yall want :xtina:

edit: the artwork gives me Kimbra  "Primal Heart" tease

See the source image