Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

4 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

I'm guessing, hoping she renamed PC to New America :flutter:

Well, if it was in fact renamed, it’s either New America, I Love You But I Love Me More or Goodbye since they’re the only explicit ones so it’s anyone’s guess tbh 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 minutes ago, Mrs Puff said:

The way that my nightmare came true :lange:

I'm so distraught :lange:

I can see Happy Loner being I Love You But I Love Me More, the title would fit into the theme from the snippet we have 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I don’t understand why Man’s World is completely different in aesthetic from the album but purge the poison is completely identical? Wasn’t Man’s World the lead single? Or is PTP?

Anyway the tracklist and the name sound very pretentious but at the same time interesting we’ll see what she has in mind I’m kinda intrigued 

I usually don’t care about text placement but this one is just so obviously off alongside Marina herself and it doesn’t even seem to be done for artistic purpose, just to not cut off her hand which just makes it so jarring to me. Hell, I even loved the Madame X cover which is in itself very jarring but this one is just…. I can’t stand it.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif