Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

19 minutes ago, xcxc said:

I've always admired MARINA's art direction because of its coherence so I definitely had to do this edit.

Man-s-World-Fixed.png

Ey8i7edVUAURI4q.jpg:large

Ey0FAAAVgAAtTAw.jpg:large

OMGG, could u try to do an edit of PTP cover with the name of the album?

I think it would be a serve too!

The snippet she played of PC was a very early demo, maybe she just renamed it

I got the feeling that HL is probably too personal and it doesn't fit on the album's sociopolitical lyrical content 

I don't mind the fond being off-center, it's a cool album artwork but not better than FROOT & TFJ ones

I've said this a couple of times but short albums tend to be more cohesive and with less or not skips, so I'm excited! 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

16 minutes ago, Loreen said:

She's fucking serving gays she's literally FUCKING servingggg I'm in tears

My mood for this entire release 65154756-BF14-4-F3-E-B7-D0-52995-C6-FE86

Oh my God this clip, this peps, this energy :sluttybunny:
I feel like I woke up in 2015 and found her again! She is magnificent! The shot with wet hair and her see-through dress she is absolutely rock n roll and reminds me of her beginnings when she was very young is incredible :party:

The title is too good, and the title of the album is absolutely brilliant and the visual I do not mention, it's great art. This is where I expected it, thank you Marina for listening to your fans! 
This album is going to be high quality like Froot!

I haven't been so excited for an artist for so long ...

I'm late to the party but my eyebrows were RAISED when I saw those Wizard of Oz aesthetics

Spoiler

Lana is clutching her pearls :oic2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

what confuses me about Man's World and Purge The Poison is that both songs pack in so many ideas and information yet there are still things that both mention. both songs feel like the equivalent of someone just talking at you without a second for reflection and realising impact. i think that's why i'm not clicking with the songs that much. the album announcement really does not excite me and i'm not going to be following the pre-release that much anymore.

before the "storm" i was enjoying l+f pre-release (to this day i still can't decide how i feel about that album) but i was so much more hyped back then than i am now.

Okay but literally what's taking them so long to update the website?? It's been 4 hours and there's still Man's World merch  :toofunny:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I Love You But I Love Me More sounds like an anthem already :nails:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

Anyone have thoughts on Happy Loner and Pink Convertible, the snippets we already got?

My guess is that, based on the lyrics and titles, Pink Convertible ended up being Ancient Dreams In a Modern Land while Happy Loner ended up being I Love You But I Love Me More. If either of these don't end up on the album in some form I'll be so fkn sad. Happy Loner especially! It sounds so beautiful.

I hate it when she teases new stuff and then doesn't release it. I got into a spat w her in like 2014 when the Froot tracklist came out and INHA wasn't on it LMFAO. Hoping that we see these at some point bc 11 tracks is kinda short :party:

giphy.gif