Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

It's not terrible, Marina is much better at singing alone, her voice is difficult to mix. This remix doesn't bring anything like Man's world but I'm glad she did a little update

What is it with Marina and collabing with artists that I can just barely understand? I have to focus every single brain cell I have to try and decipher the lyrics

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

too bad that the remix thing got cancelled! anyways, looking forward to the album release

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

Not a fan of pussy riot and I don't know much about this band discography but this song is pure :legend:so I was expecting something really cool and more experimental for Marina's remix.

But this new remix is so fucking pointless, everything seems so forced and it was such a wasted opportunity to have Pussy Riot really blend something amazing to the mix.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 minutes ago, May said:

i always assumed pussy riot was english speaking :rip: their verse came on and i almost had a seizure trying to decipher 

Oh my god same. I’m sitting here zooted and I thought I was having a stroke I was like…. These sound like words I feel like I should know??? 

Do we have lyrics? Because I really have no clue what’s happening on listen #3. Pussy riot had a new verse right??? A96F55B4-207C-4B08-A217-F32F8A16838E.gif

I thought the glow in the dark vinyl thing would be for the album itself lmao

I’m guessing there won’t be a vinyl release for the album atm, since the expected release date for the PTP vinyl is like October. 

3 minutes ago, Dyl said:

Do we have lyrics? Because I really have no clue what’s happening on listen #3 A96F55B4-207C-4B08-A217-F32F8A16838E.gif

I cum on your face like pow pow

You know your place wow wow 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif