Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Hi guys, had a terrible dream last night, I dreamt that Marina released a remix of Purge the Poison with Pussy Riot and everyone thought it might be interesting but it turned out very embarassing and there's a line that said "I cum on your face like pow pow".

:toofloppy:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Wait what 

Yeah, at least one person scrobbled pretty much the entire album two times on last.fm

They were also the one who had FR and also GoE by Lana 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Can MUNA drop a PTP remix and replace the Pussy Riot remix on the vinyl? :biblio:

MUNA be like  :burn:DOWNLOAD-MP3-MARINA-%E2%80%93-Purge-the-

1 hour ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

PTP video is truly one of her best... I can't stop watching it

Thank god the video is for the original version, imagine an alternate reality where the official version is the feature :crai:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

32 minutes ago, May said:

i hope one day everyone can stop pretending that Radioactive is a good song :trisha:

Yeah, it was already dated year later after release:popcorn:

13 minutes ago, Life said:

so did your taste.

:cuteface:

Girl, these two along with How to Bath and Primadonna are the most commercial sounding tracks on the album. It is normal they sound bad almost 10 years later just like does Katy Perry's discography to which Dr Luke tried making Marina sound alike. And Radioactive has amazing lyrics but this instrumental wasn't even made for her in the first place. It's just recycled by Stargate from a random girl, seriously.

original.gif

On 5/5/2021 at 1:29 PM, EXODUS said:

see me in your bad trip
all you want is to trap me
eeny, meeny drip drip
stupid boys they need me
all my sisters queer queer
feeding off your fear fear
patriarchy rip rip
you are made from my rib
i cum on your face like pow pow
you know your place wow wow
taking what's mine now now
no i'm taking it back wow wow
matriarchy runs the state
we are here to dominate
matriarchy runs the state
we are here to dominate

I'm sorry Marina for what they did to your amazing song... I just can't with how stupid the whole verse is, it's like if a centennial ultra hardcore fake feminist (the ones that hate men and care about power and not bein equal) wrote this.

Edit: I really can't believe so many fans are enjoying the song as I can see on the youtube video comments and likes.

I hate remixes or crude lyrics about cumming if people's faces.

giphy.gif