Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Need Venus Fly Trap as the other single! Seems likely as she already teased a part of it.
Hope the 7" vinyls are dreamy to make up for the absolute scam that was the PTP cover :toofunny: Happy for the artist but the original cover deserved to be circulated!

I wonder for what the blonde wig was used for

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

All the snippets we've gotten, especially the one today, are incredible. The album as a whole is gonna be great, and I get the feeling that the singles (Man's World specifically) don't fully represent what it's going to be sonically. I think I might have underestimated Marina on this one 

imageproxy.jpg

Title track's snippet sounds promising but I only crave for Venus Fly Trap. I really REALLY need it 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I just want the album already honestly, the music videos and singles have been good but the promo in general has just felt...anti-climactic this era? idk. Something about this era just doesn't excite me like other eras did. I hate to say it, but maybe I'm just over her. :icant:

giphy-1.gif 

Yall did y’all read the leaked lyrics on Twitter ?????? its even worse than we thought 

shw literally name dropped 3 different celebs 3 lines in a row ?????

EDIT: apparently they are fake

5 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Yall did y’all read the leaked lyrics on Twitter ?????? its even worse than we thought 

shw literally name dropped 3 different celebs 3 lines in a row ?????

Which ones?

Lmao if you meant the McCann/Trump/Lohan...... y'all can't be that gullible 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

E1KZhcNXMAME9Qt?format=jpg&name=small

-SOME LONG I'M REALLY BORED MOMENT

Pandemic has got me into an obsessive hobby of playing with albums/gathering unreleased songs/creating albums/picking covers etc. So I've been visiting Marina's catalogue and listening to LOVE + FEAR I really really like most of the songs, I mean i generally like it but it feels messy. I don't feel it's cohesive enough, so I started making a playlisy taking out some of the songs I didn't like (I mean isn't that I don't necessarily dislike but I don't like them with the songs I do like) so you could imagine I like most of the FEAR part. Anyway, I decided to divide the album sonically or what I considered more cohesive and trying to stick to concept of each side. As I advanced I decided to use the leaked ones to make two full 12 track albums + bonus.So It ended up something like this..

In LOVE I put the songs with playful choruses and that kind of tropical melodies and I chose the single cover of orange trees as the cover cause I like the orange vibe for these songs (kinda thinking it would look better with bright green letters maybe) 

1- Superstar

2- There's Nothing Wrong With You

3- Enjoy Your Life

4- About Love

5- What I Wanna Do

6- If It's Worth It

7- Orange Trees

8- You

9- True

10- Karma

11- No More Suckers 

12- Baby (kinda weird for a closer but I like weird closers)

Trying to use everything available from the era and as I do really like when there's bonus tracks and stuff.

13- Holiday (didn't included because it feels kinda more demo-ish but I think it's a cute song I would imagine this one as a bside or something like that)

14- Absent Love (least favorite song by the moment)

So most of LOVE is here and the songs I considered fillers from the album, but I realized I do kinda like them in their own space! 

So for FEAR I went with the rest of the sound from love and fear that I like I chose the single cover of handmade heaven, again because of the palette and because it is also a close up of her face and I like how they contrast.

1- The Art Of Letting Go

2- Please Don't Call Me

3- Life is Strange

4- To Be Human

5- Too Afraid

6- Angels (drop the demons from the name out of my personal aesthetic caprice)

7- Believe In Love

8- End Of The Earth

9- Water Under The Bridge

10- Emotional Machine

11- Soft To Best Strong

12- Handmade Heaven (i know it's the intro for Love but I wasn't not going to let it with those..so I guess like it as a happy ending on the fear side)

*I really not sure about where to put 7 and 8

Again bonus tracks

13- Cruel (same situation as holiday (not as cute/ but how demo-ish it sounds)

14- If I Left The World / Only Want You(? Idk

I know it breaks a little bit the concept. but if I remember she did something like that right? Like she had everything or almost idk and then she came with the concept(? Whatever.. so much that could've been done. Anyway I'm grateful for what we've got? I mean at the end it's music idk, it kinda grows on you.

What you think? What would you change? I haven't really listened to the outtakes so things are provisional. What you think? What would you change? Am I missing something?Well I hope this is not annoyingly long ?

I find funny how Marina trolled us with that Pussy Riot remix and said "I'm just fucking with you, now love me again witht the title track".

Her mind :flutter:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Less than a month for Pandora’s Box :gurl:

That should've been the album title.

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I find funny how Marina trolled us with that Pussy Riot remix and said "I'm just fucking with you, now love me again witht the title track".

Her mind :flutter:

She's literally doing it on purpose. She shows us how bad this album might've been and how it is not. A queen...

original.gif