Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

5 hours ago, ConstableReggie said:

tlpsvhidy6z61.jpg?auto=webp&s=2c71c04953

Yas bitch 

7 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

I generally don’t trust her world on it but if she’s being this upfront about it she probably is releasing a deluxe, which makes sense cause there’s not a whole lot of tracks 

I believe the same sis 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

31 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

Oh Pink Corvette is never getting released, we're talking about Marina who promised a deluxe for Froot and to release INHA :flop:

II just hope it leaks

she technically never promised a deluxe for froot, she just said there might be a repackage but i doubt she was ever serious at all about it cause she would've reworked or at least mastered INHA and Saviour and they would've probably leaked 

Water Under The Bridge is probably the best L+F leftover so far tbh, it'd have been one of the best songs on FEAR :poordat:

That bridge :poordat:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

9 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

Can't stop thinking about how putting Not Hungry on this record was such a missed opportunity :bebe: i started to convince myself to expect it on the tracklist

why tho?? like....//

its a 7 year old song? y’all really deluded yourselves there were no signs at all ?

10 hours ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

Water Under The Bridge is probably the best L+F leftover so far tbh, it'd have been one of the best songs on FEAR :poordat:

demons & Angels, What I wanna Be, this and please don't call me should have been on L+F (replacing some shit songs there like Organda Tree, Emotional Machine,....)

11 hours ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

And Demons & Angels, Cruel, TNWYW and demo of You

Why she change everything at last minute?:icant:

6 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

And Demons & Angels, Cruel, TNWYW and demo of You

Why she change everything at last minute?:icant:

Idk about the other songs, but I’m pretty sure TNWWY was cut (even though it was one of her favorites) because there were a lot of allegations around Jesse St. john (co-writer) and she didn’t want him on the record at all

7 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

demons & Angels, What I wanna Be, this and please don't call me should have been on L+F (replacing some shit songs there like Organda Tree, Emotional Machine,....)

When orange trees and emotional machine are some of the only few bearable tracks I still listen to from that album :deadbanana::rollin:

9 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

why tho?? like....//

its a 7 year old song? y’all really deluded yourselves there were no signs at all ?

She...... sang it on tour almost every show

Has talked about releasing it

called it a fan favourite

and lastly she broke up with Jack so it just wouldve been very contextually appropriate 

also fuck off & let ppl be delusional ?? Idk :bebe:

35 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

and lastly she broke up with Jack so it just wouldve been very contextually appropriate 

But what’s the correlation with the new album? None

Yes it would be logical to release it (like she has said multiple times) but putting into an album that sonically and lyrically has nothing to do with it + is 8 years apart makes no sense especially since she has never even hinted at that possibility

1 hour ago, brandon said:

Idk about the other songs, but I’m pretty sure TNWWY was cut (even though it was one of her favorites)

I didn't say that D&A and Cruel was on tracklist, but they should cause they are better that most of album. I know that TNWWY was scrapped from tracklist...her taste (or label taste) was questionable during L+F era...

1 hour ago, mansfield ringer said:

Y'all don't know I'm Not Hungry Anymore is not about love but about her career? It's basically another version of Gold. I know it CAN be interpreted as love-related though. She should('ve) released this song as a standalone Spotify single as promised, making it a deluxe track would make no sense.

original.gif

18 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

Y'all don't know I'm Not Hungry Anymore is not about love but about her career? It's basically another version of Gold. I know it CAN be interpreted as love-related though. She should('ve) released this song as a standalone Spotify single as promised, making it a deluxe track would make no sense.

Yes.. i am aware... but that would also still fit the record. The recent podcast she did is a prime example of her relationship with her career atm. 

I dont really remember asking "y'all" for your thoughts on my wishes... but its fine. I'll just continue to be delusional and "y'all" can be negative, its fine ! :hype:

1 hour ago, mansfield ringer said:

Anyways... CANT wait for INHA to be on the special U.S. deluxe version of ADIAML :hype:

I remember Eclipse or someone else said that one old unreleased song was reworked for the new album ? 

What was it? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde