Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

45 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I don’t know. To me, she’s just rude at this point. 
anyway, let’s hope this album will rock, the premises are good 

I'm sorry but what's rude about her comments? That she doesn't use smiling emojis? Jesus Christ, we're on Lanaboards, Lana's been literally saying you little fuckers or go fuck yourself to people on socials or calling them hoes and bitches and no one's complaining. :dua:

original.gif

8 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

I'm sorry but what's rude about her comments? That she doesn't use smiling emojis? Jesus Christ, we're on Lanaboards, Lana's been literally saying you little fuckers or go fuck yourself to people on socials or calling them hoes and bitches and no one's complaining. :dua:

I wasn’t thinking about Lana nor drawing  any comparisons tbh. I was just saying that I don’t like her “edgy-I-don’t-care-bitchy-sweetie” attitude I’m getting from some of her comments, because TO ME, that sounds rude. Stop. Don’t need to bring any other in the game. 

40 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

will NZ get the new single first?

she said 9am PST, so it seems like time-zone specific to the west coast. the album will be midnight local time though.

Merna, this sounds amazing.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I hope the rumors of international bonus tracks are a real thing.

I'm so pissed Froot and L+F didn't have a re-release, some of the outtakes are really good.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

42 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I hope I get another introvert anthem. Numb, The State of Dreaming and Solitaire are my fave Marina songs

Happy Loner could've been that bitch but she didn't make the tracklist :trisha:

Praying that it was just renamed but I don't have a lot of faith tbh 

4 hours ago, Mrs Puff said:

I am pretty sure I saw that Happy Loner is now Flowers but I can't find any receipts :toofunny:  Did anyone else hear this or was it a dream??

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

5 hours ago, Mrs Puff said:

"I Love You But I Love Me More" could potentially be a renamed Happy Loner, I also read some rumours that it's now "Flowers" but I could not find any source for it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 hours ago, californianfreak said:

I am pretty sure I saw that Happy Loner is now Flowers but I can't find any receipts :toofunny:  Did anyone else hear this or was it a dream??

54 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

"I Love You But I Love Me More" could potentially be a renamed Happy Loner, I also read some rumours that it's now "Flowers" but I could not find any source for it.

Don’t get your hopes up, Eclipse already confirmed neither HL nor PC are on the album. However, PC was actually finished whereas HL is still just an unfinished demo

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif