Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Atlantic Records wanted her to film a video for Bubblegum Bitch after it went viral and she said no lol x

I never expected her to film one bc of it going viral but the fact that ATLANTIC WANTED HER TO? if they were gonna fund it.... lowkey she really should’ve done it :toofloppy:

New merch coming soon - she described it as “sick” !!! Excited x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Charlottexseax said:

I kept spamming her about INHA but she either didn't see it or didn't respond ugh

Did the same sis, she surely have seen us, she just didn't want to reply ? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Livestream is over! I'm so happy she did that, I love when she chats with fans and answers our questions.

Also again, she said she thought the tickets for the livestream concert may already be live, so once someone finds them please let me know skkk she said there would be different packages available so I want to get my tickets ASAP! 

Also, she mentioned wanting to tour in person again as soon as she can, possibly at the beginning of next year x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Shanice Jones said:

I got excited cause she requested coming to Mexico

I would love her coming here but sadly most acts only go to the capital 

I wish artists won't sleep on Monterrey so often ? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Livestream is over! I'm so happy she did that, I love when she chats with fans and answers our questions.

Also again, she said she thought the tickets for the livestream concert may already be live, so once someone finds them please let me know skkk she said there would be different packages available so I want to get my tickets ASAP! xx

Missed her so much! 

She seems so proud of this album. 

Just now, Yosemite said:

She was the one who said provocative questions now sksksk

I know right? And she didn't answer any of those lol

Just now, EXODUS said:

I would love her coming here but sadly most acts only go to the capital 

I wish artists won't sleep on Monterrey so often ? 

Well, I think Florence had concerts in Monterrey,  Mexico City and Guadalajara.

But i'll be a win if she comes!