Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

11 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

how was froot’s m&g system? 

I remember now. it was marinameets on twitter. u uploaded like artwork/ stuff inspired by FROOT and they picked fans before each show. i think they also picked some fans in person. eventually she cancelled it during the tour, i think cos of something that happened w fans, but i don't remember what anymore.

----------

The livestream was cute to watch.

I feel like those demo songs won't come out... I'm not hungry anymore, yep

I wish it was coming already.. june hurry up!

I wonder what MV we will get in 2 weeks. Im just happy i feel excited again for her music tbh.

1 minute ago, finalsong said:

I wonder what MV we will get in 2 weeks. Im just happy i feel excited again for her music tbh.

I’m pretty sure venus fly trap! Especially since she teased it quite a few weeks ago, how she described it, and how she described the video

This is literally her best single since FROOT (the song) omg

The post-chorus is amazing, the lyrics aren't that complex but cool, I'm in literally tears 

Also, weird how the version she teased on IG is different 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

2 minutes ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

This is literally her best single since FROOT (the song) omg

The post-chorus is amazing, the lyrics aren't that complex but cool, I'm in literally tears 

Also, weird how the version she teased on IG is different 

yup the version she teased had beats on that verse while on the final had none. I wonder if she was giving again final touches right before releasing the single

21 minutes ago, finalsong said:

I remember now. it was marinameets on twitter. u uploaded like artwork/ stuff inspired by FROOT and they picked fans before each show. i think they also picked some fans in person. eventually she cancelled it during the tour, i think cos of something that happened w fans, but i don't remember what anymore.

----------

The livestream was cute to watch.

I feel like those demo songs won't come out... I'm not hungry anymore, yep

I wish it was coming already.. june hurry up!

thanks!!

well that sounds... weird? like I think it’s cute but I can see how it could lead to fights etc 

anyway paying for m&gs isn’t the worst thing ever if she doesn’t charge a lot it can be cool

what I don’t like is the fact that the l+f tour m&g were basicallt just early entries and she didn’t show up, so you basically paid 100 $ for nothing

26 minutes ago, finalsong said:

I was lucky enough to win a meet and greet during the froot tour through the marinameets system.  Tbh, I had a big Marina update account at the time (lol) and her team chose pretty much any update account who was going to a show.  I tweeted them the morning of the show and they DM'd me almost instantly. IIRC, they only chose 5 people and we all had a +1. Also it was canceled because of the marinasblueweed stuff that went on, she won marinameets and pretty much everyone had a meltdown over it and Marina got pissed

THE TITLE TRACK HOLY SHIT

literal goosebumps

Marina and the Diamonds is BACK

this is my fav out of the songs released yet. I did not like Man's World, and Purge The Poison is cute and nice, but ADIAML is by far the best track yet, and my absolute favorite

negAbhB.png

21 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I wonder if we're gonna get a 7" for ADIAML with a remix and another for Venus Fly Trap? 

I just wanna know if I'm gonna have to get up early to order them ?

Wondering the same! Hope she releases the ADIAML/VFT vinyls and the LP on the same day so we can save on shipping. Capitalism made us poor, Marina.

7 minutes ago, californianfreak said:

Where did you guys find the t shirt and after party tickets?? :excited:

https://www.momenthouse.com/marina

Scroll down a bit until you see your region and click buy ticket, from there it will give you add-on options! I’m on mobile rn but should be a similar process on a computer ? 

Her best song since the FROOT era. Eclipse's "video game with a badass character" description was pretty on point. Listening to the three singles really makesPTP and Man's World sound more interesting. I'm ready for this album!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

the title track is so good omg she really is back :hair:

and i just listened to man's world and i'm positive that it and venus fly trap will include a badass transition i'm so excited 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

It's a good song, but rather Purge the Poison 2.0, I'm not that excited as others; strange. The lyrics are somewhat messy, not because of the content, but the technical details, such as grammar or DNA line which is too long, because of which the rhyme doesn't work that well. Anyway it's a bop. Waiting for a ballad though.

the universe hangs like a necklace from god

jewels suspended in the cosmos

and it makes me believe

this is how we're meant to be :oprah:

original.gif

I like this era so much. So far all the songs are great and the videos are cool.

1 hour ago, ConstableReggie said:

E1x7UmqXMAIQkgg?format=jpg&name=900x900

okay but this is such a serve! Can anybody with more talent than me add the Marina logo and ADIAML so I can use this as the album cover :defeated:

Picsart has a bunch of Marina stickers with her name logo done. They are actually nice. Nothing like Lana's mess. lol

1 hour ago, vrtvie said:

It's a good song, but rather Purge the Poison 2.0, I'm not that excited as others; strange. The lyrics are somewhat messy, not because of the content, but the technical details, such as grammar or DNA line which is too long, because of which the rhyme doesn't work that well. Anyway it's a bop. Waiting for a ballad though.

the universe hangs like a necklace from god

jewels suspended in the cosmos

and it makes me believe

this is how we're meant to be :oprah:

This ballad will be epic

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde