Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Just now, partymonster said:

Then don't expect people to not have a problem with adding literally nothing constructive & just telling us how much better Lana is, in a thread about Marina :oprah3:

Did you even read what I wrote? That I prefer Lana was obviously my personal opinion. Take it or leave it. The constructive thing I added though was that it‘s not fair towards both artists to compare them and to expect the same things. Both have their own valid approach. Can we now leave this discussion?

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

somehow lana always gets dragged into arguments 

just adding that it wasn‘t me dragging her in. But continue.

Venus Fly Trap instrumental snippet SLAPS I don't think people will be ready for that banger

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

Did you even read what I wrote? That I prefer Lana was obviously my personal opinion. Take it or leave it. The constructive thing I added though was that it‘s not fair towards both artists to compare them and to expect the same things. Both have their own valid approach. Can we now leave this discussion?

just adding that it wasn‘t me dragging her in. But continue.

The constructive thing you added was after you literally did the same thing... I'm not saying you can't have an opinion I just find it weird that that's all you came here to post about, that's my opinion 

1 minute ago, partymonster said:

The constructive thing you added was after you literally did the same thing... I'm not saying you can't have an opinion I just find it weird that that's all you came here to post about, that's my opinion 

I prefer to lurk here and post whenever something catches my attention. There is really no evil masterplan behind my posts :yawn:

Purge The Poison's the most interesting and unique single out of the 3 imo since sound-wise is a chaotic hybrid of her 3 first records (but more close to TFJ tbh). So punk-ish, danceable, pinky, dark, epic and àpocalyptic :flutter:

About the lyrics, well... They're controversial BUT risky and unafraid aka what I missed from her

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

2 hours ago, COCC said:

Do I want music from Marina? Yes.
Would I choose Lana‘s music if I had to? Yes.

Do I think Lanas lyrics are better? Yes.

I have no idea what problem you see.

The way you come to a MARINA thread to say you prefer Lana in a Lana focused forum

Wow, no way, you like Lana more? Like congrats I guess?

You really thought you did something here 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

6 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

I think that @COCC said that Lana is better than Marina, because people were comparing them. He just stated his opinion. It's not that deep

Thank you :pray2:

8 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

I think that @COCC said that Lana is better than Marina, because people were comparing them. He just stated his opinion. It's not that deep

How did this go on so long...dd I think we all have opinions I was just rejoicing in the fact that I’m really enjoying marinas music atm which is atypical for me as I usually have the same love for lanas.

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

How did this go on so long...dd I think we all have opinions I was just rejoicing in the fact that I’m really enjoying marinas music atm which is atypical for me as I usually have the same love for lanas.

Somehow new people came in and brought the topic up again.

Glad you enjoy her music :kiss: I hope the rest of the record will blow me away. 

Lana is lazy with visuals and everything but her music output is always the finest. These 3 new songs are masterpieces, thinking that Marina's recent work Is topping them is delusional sorry. "you don't have to fit into the norm you are not here to conform" .... Wow such poetry. 

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d