Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Sksksk Fnac here in Portugal has the album lmao

That picture that is going around on Twitter/Insta is from a Portuguese store, on that label it says preço mínimo garantido (which means lowest price guaranteed). If I wasn’t still broke from Chemtrails era, I’d be listening rn :coffee:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Also, a little disclaimer: we only know of one particular store who is selling the album (legit one of the 19 FNAC stores here in Portugal). The guy who posted the pics didn't steal buy the album, but he told people which one of the stores is selling them. (not sure if the other 18 here have it, or outside Portugal).

On their website, they have their info right so idk why it says on the label 04/06/2021. Either way, there's still a chance it won't leak right away 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

The only reason stuff leaks early is because people feel the need to flaunt it and gain clout from people who want it. So annoying. My Wolf Alice vinyl got here about a week ago and it felt so special to have it early i almost felt like i was CHOSEN lolllll... wouldnt have shared. Idgi

1 hour ago, mansfield ringer said:

The only reason stuff leaks early is because people feel the need to flaunt it and gain clout from people who want it. So annoying. My Wolf Alice vinyl got here about a week ago and it felt so special to have it early i almost felt like i was CHOSEN lolllll... wouldnt have shared. Idgi

The thing is, leaks of this sort are somewhat like rumors. You say you won’t share with anyone, but you might end up sharing w/ someone that’s v close to you. And then they do the same, and so on. And once you know about it, it’s already spread everywhere :lmaoney:

I mean, if I got my hands on the album rn, I’d definitely share it w/ some close friend who likes Marina as much as I do. Truth is, if someone wants to buy physicals, they will buy it nonetheless. And people who don’t want to, just won’t. We’re in a streaming era and, most of the time, artists don’t make as much pure sales as other types of sales.

However, I know it’s bad for the artist, either way. Bc if they set a release date for something, of course they don’t want it out before.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Also, a little disclaimer: we only know of one particular store who is selling the album (legit one of the 19 FNAC stores here in Portugal). The guy who posted the pics didn't steal buy the album, but he told people which one of the stores is selling them. (not sure if the other 18 here have it, or outside Portugal).

On their website, they have their info right so idk why it says on the label 04/06/2021. Either way, there's still a chance it won't leak right away 

if physicals have been sent out to stores then yeah, it’ll leak.
:crai:

it’s pretty much likely to leak the week before the release anyway, so no shock.

6 hours ago, brandon said:

Looks like it’ll be leaking :toofloppy: I just wanna know if there’s a booklet w more pics from the photoshoot inside :wub:

Last time I saw this happening was with the COTCC stolen vinyls, and once they were outside the factory, it was a matter of hours before it leaked and spread (10 days before the official release, was it?)

Sorry for Marina...

Anyone who leaks this is going straight to Handmade Hell 

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

Someone tell Marina that Hermit The Frog is viral on TikTok because I need her to do it live (I know she won't because she doesn't sing most of TFJ anymore, but her energy during that song live was always insane). In other news, I caved and bought tickets to the concert - really looking forward to it! She's someone who I love to watch on stage, so I think it'll be fantastic 

imageproxy.jpg

Question from a dumb bitch to smart people: would a deluxe version be released with only 1 extra song? Surely there has to be more songs than pink convertible to warrant making another edition (if it’s even coming)?? What’s the point of only adding 1 song?

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

47 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

Question from a dumb bitch to smart people: would a deluxe version be released with only 1 extra song? Surely there has to be more songs than pink convertible to warrant making another edition (if it’s even coming)?? What’s the point of only adding 1 song?

Eclipse said on atrl that pink convertible and an alt version of highly emotional people were both mastered as “bonus tracks”

also so many people have the CD on atrl lol

RVhKIwP.gif