Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I SO want to listen rn, and knowing me I'll probably cave midway through the week and listen to it djkjkss, but I'm trying my best to wait until Thurs Night just so I have smth to look forward to. But regardless I'm so excited! :kris:

It's been a fucking EMOTIONAL and difficult year for me so far personally, and every year that my life has drastically taken a shift (usually for the better!), Marina has released an album that speaks to me so deeply (yes...even Flop+Fear). So I'm greatly looking forward to this record and hope that it helps me ring in the next best year or so of my life :beyonce: 

20 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

You're all sleeping on L+F. It's so soothing and comforting 

No it is the worst version of itself it possibly could've been

xMcVPI7.jpg

The album is really good but gosh New America is very cringey

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I... Really cannot get over VFT... It's like I'm listening to 2010 Marina again

30 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Okay im back to say the album is still looking camp right in the eye #METGala

And what about it? :makeup:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1 hour ago, May said:

Omg I just woke up is it really that bad?? Is the rumour about a hidden/deluxe track true or false?

Actually she served

Seriously talking: that's subjective but I don't think it's a bad album at all tbh (and not because ayam a die4 stan). It has its flaws (just lyrically :oic2:) but at least it's her most cohesive work and the production is great tbh. I think it's probably one of her best albums

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: