Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

By far my favorite Marina music video since Blue :kris: The song is incredible and the video is too, and I'm obsessed with the concept - every single for this era has been better than the last 

imageproxy.jpg

I'm actually fine with the song length, I think it could get annoyingly repetitive if it was a minute longer

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

E3YWoJcVIAAZk7Z?format=jpg&name=largewe only saw four different looks didn’t we?:toofunny: who tf is QT cutie 

Nope. Q.T. Cutie is Silent Film Star but in color lmao 

I thought the same yesterday but yeah, when she opens her fur coat, and it’s in color, Silent Film Star becomes Q.T. Cutie :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Finally watch it and the song was so short :noparty:

I'm even more excited for the album this Friday. It's quite impressive how Marina was able to keep creative with her visuals after so many years. Her concert is going to be flawless

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm actually fine with the song length, I think it could get annoyingly repetitive if it was a minute longer

Not if she had put a 15 instrumental intro and a 15 instrumental outro, with some tiny breaks between the verses or something. A 3:15 would've been much more enjoyable than what it actually is!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Nope. Q.T. Cutie is Silent Film Star but in color lmao 

I thought the same yesterday but yeah, when she opens her fur coat, and it’s in color, Silent Film Star becomes Q.T. Cutie :toofunny:

I think you're right! Also, I just realized that "Q.T." probably means Quentin Tarantino haha

So after a few listens, I think I like the second half better (also because I was listening to them as I was getting ready for work this morning) but the first half songs kinda have that same in-your-face beat.

Like I said earlier, not her greatest lyrics but overall a good album!!!!

PLUS THE VISUALS FOR VENUS FLY TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First we feel; then we fall.

So who's Electra, "Action Angel"? I assumed it's her since she blew up the Hollywood sign (like Electra isn't a Primadonna anymore/wants to destroy Hollywood) but who knows

Edit: People on Twitter are assuming it's the one with the light hair and thin eyebrows but I doubt it, looks nothing like Electra. Also Marina's Tweet says "cameo" which would make sense if it's Action Angel since she's only in the video for a few moments

Edited by hashtagtylerh