Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Love the new album! Every song is amazing and the production on all of them is top-tier. I love a good ballad and I’m glad she had some on this record, they complement the first half of the record and its upbeat tracks so nicely. <3 I can’t really choose a favourite because every song really adds something different but New America and I Love You But I Love Me More really hit me. Flowers and Goodbye were also really beautiful <3 

I'm surprised at how much I love every song on this album haha although ny favorites are definitely the title track, Venus Flytrap, and I Love You But I Love Me More

Flowers, Pandora's Box, and Goodbye are all beautiful too, although listening to Goodbye makes me sad knowing its about her and Jack breaking up and that she couldn't stop crying when she wrote the demo :krylie:

I hate the line where she sings about being a millionaire, but the way she signs it :trisha: and her moaning in the background :trisha: she really turns me straight :trisha:

Do you think her white t-shirt with „harvey weinstein went to jail“ could be merch? :raven:

im so out of the loop i didnt realise her album came out today :hooker: but i just listened and my favs are new america, ancient dreams and venus flytrap

not my favourite album but idgaf bc im still going to the tour

I really am amazed with how good this album is, I was trying to rank it earlier and besides having ptp and pandora’s box at the bottom (oopsies, they’re good, just my least favs!:wub:) I just couldn’t do it because every track is so incredible:defeated: 

I’m so glad she made such a great comeback from love+fear, miss marina knew exactly what she had to do

ilybilmm is probably my favorite, i was expecting a ballad from the title, but wow 

1 hour ago, picturebook said:

I am a broke bitch and can't afford to buy tickets for her online performance and after show live. Does anyone know if there will be a free way of watching it later on?

Seems like someone always records the livestreams and posts them (for free)afterwards ie the recent charli shows

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

so was that version of HEP with the intro before the piano real or not? 

You mean the 0.5 second noise? I'm hearing it on the Apple Music Dolby Atmos version :oprah3: 

10 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

If PC was between HEP and New America,

where would yall put INHA?

i think it would go great after Flowers

Honestly same, inbetween flowers and goodbye would be a perfect place for it 

Also I know it’s an old track, but I feel like if she updated the production, it would fit so well on the latter end of this album, it fits with the whole jack scenario quite well me thinks:hooker:

Don't know if this was posted before but I did this cover with this pic, way superior to me than the one she went for.

marina-ancient-dreams-in-a-modern-land-m

And I LOVE the album!!! It's really good.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: