Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

ADIAML is such a cute album I'm still not over it! There was definitely something lacking in terms of diversity of songs and it isn't the best lyricism of her career, but it's growing on me a lot.

I don't love that the first 4 songs of the album had all been released already, it felt like only half of the album was new content considering it's only 10 tracks. All the more reason for a deluxe version :flutter: I hope we can bully her into an expanded version with PC, HL, INHA (the song that I got into a spat w her about once LMAO) and maybe even a cover or something? I've always wanted her to cover Kate Bush or something classic, and god knows she needs to flesh out this album a bit. I'd even take a remix tacked onto the end. I think I'm getting my hopes up a little too high :crai:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

No :biblio: just recorded and then played on stream at three different times 

yikes, i thought the initial stream was live :toofunny: now thats very disappointing

i thought it was live until the piano was on stage all of a sudden

image.png

54 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

hold on the concert wasnt actually live? :rip: 

i dont think any of the digital concerts i've seen the past 8 months or so have actually been live, so it's not unusual 

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

hold on the concert wasnt actually live? :rip: 

Girl, she was in the desert and there’s lots of sandstorms there. Also, during I Am Not A Robot she literally changes her outfit in 0.5 seconds :rip: What made you think it was live? None of the pandemic virtual concerts were actually live….

The concert sounded superb but I really wish it was live. Other than that very minor nitpick, I just want to say that she's really on top of her game lately. Her album is her best in a long time.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I get that L+F was underwhelming but it’s really crazy to me that most of you seriously thought she’d lost what made her who she is... I mean come on, after 3 stellar albums there’s nothing wrong with a little misstep. I was disappointed with that album as well but I never doubted for a second that she’d just fallen off like that. I’m so happy for her that she’s proven herself with this album & shown that she’s still got it for all the fans who didn’t believe in her anymore. 

14417469274.gif

6 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

Literally WHAT was the point in keeping Happy Loner + Pink Convertible off the album??

happy loner was never finished.

:rollin:

as for pink convertible…