Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

15 hours ago, CatchTheBreeze said:

The concert was great! The sound was almost TOO perfect to have been played in a desert though. ;)

it wasn't live, at one point she changes dress halfway through the song which means it had to have been staged and the songs prerecorded..... 

but i mean with no live audience it was the best choice cause we got the best sound quality possible as opposed to the live quality which in the desert would've been kinda bad and pointless because there was no audience to sing to 

Got a ticket! My show is on 2/14. How To Be a Heartbreaker live on Valentine's Day will be  I C O N I Q U E

I didn't get VIP this time around, but it looks like most of the VIP pit tickets sold out in under 10 minutes for my venue. Damn Miss Merna.

P.S. I did anyone else never get their photo booth picture from the last tour or just me lmao

giphy-1.gif 

10 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

P.S. I did anyone else never get their photo booth picture from the last tour or just me lmao

Oh no :( I don’t remember if I got mine either that same evening or the next day, but it was a quick turn around to get mine. I guess it’s too late to contact someone about it but if you still want to, it might be worth a try. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Eeep just got my tickets for the Atlanta show! I’m so excited. Marina is always so amazing live, and I can’t wait to see her again! Especially with the little taste she gave us with the desert concert, I’m super excited to hear the new songs live. Calling it ahead of time that I will most definitely be sobbing in the crowd to “Goodbye” xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just watched the Q&A and I don't think that Marina knows a lot about astrology. Libras have so much more to offer than just like to always be in a relationship. 

Libra is one of the most diplomatic signs of the zodiac, especially with a libra mercury, like Marina has. They have this amazing power of always listening to others and try to understand their point of view. Their sense of balance and aesthetic is also usually top notch.

She may not feel a libra because, her most dominant signs are Scorpio and capricorn/virgo. But the libra energy is over her every time that she opens her mouth. Some of her posts on Marinabook are certainly from someone with an air sign in their big 3.

Commenting just because I always roll my eyes when the only thing that people get to say about libras is that they like to be in relationships, when in reality this is just a stereotype. They're so much more than that

5 minutes ago, strangeandwild said:

How do u know virgo is some of her dominant sign? U saw her birth chart or u can perceive it? 

Mars rules her Scorpio ascendant and her mars is in Virgo, she also have a Virgo Venus, that rules her Libra Sun

Spoiler

If her birth chart is the one that it's online, those are her dominant signs:

YZgYLZR.png

My comment wasn't to talk especially about her chart, it was just to highlight how sad it is that she's helping with the stereotype that libras always like to be in a relationship. I just easily go off topic and start to talk about random things, instead of what I wanted to say. Sorry about that

I may be tripping but I was listening to Ancient Dreams (the song) and its production slightly reminded me of something else of hers released before. Then I deviated to my Electra Heart - Sessions folder and yeah, it reminded me of the production of E.V.O.L.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

I'm worried the album is not gonna chart very well, considering the vinyl problems and all that COVID jazz.

Yeah it probably won’t do that great charts wise :toofloppy: especially considering the *major* lack of promo and somewhat messy rollout. I don’t think she cares/is expecting it to chart well though, so whatever I guess. 

Would be nice tho :toofunny: 

1 hour ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

the way this is written would seem like they’d have given it a better rating... I mean they barely had anything bad to say about it, yet it gets a 3/5?? makes no sense 

14417469274.gif

12 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

the way this is written would seem like they’d have given it a better rating... I mean they barely had anything bad to say about it, yet it gets a 3/5?? makes no sense 

It's The Guardian, what do you expect? I can't take their music reviews seriously tbh - not after all the crap they wrote about Lana.

51 minutes ago, brandon said:

Yeah it probably won’t do that great charts wise :toofloppy: especially considering the *major* lack of promo and somewhat messy rollout. I don’t think she cares/is expecting it to chart well though, so whatever I guess. 

Would be nice tho :toofunny: 

Well but I don't want it to perform poorer than FROOT or L+F.

20 minutes ago, CatchTheBreeze said:

It's The Guardian, what do you expect? I can't take their music reviews seriously tbh - not after all the crap they wrote about Lana.

It's actually The Observer. The Guardian may write another review on their own (they always gave her 3/5 but left L+F with no review at all, maybe for the better lol).

original.gif

5 minutes ago, strangeandwild said:

Guys, I just read Pandora's Box might be about Lana. Marina said it was about a relationship, but I think she meant a partner relationship, not a friend one. What do u think?

I really don’t think anything on this album is about Lana at all lmao, stans try to reach so hard to connect those two.. I saw people on twitter arguing that goodbye was about lana LMAOOO 

There's literally nothing that suggests any of the songs being about Lana, especially when you consider the fact that she recently went through a breakup of a five year relationship. I really don't think anything that deep or dramatic happened between them,  and I don't think it's anyone place to speculate on the matter.

Anyways, I'm currently trying to decide if I'm going to go to the tour or not. The tickets are surprisingly affordable, I'm just trying to think of who I could go with because I hate going to concerts alone (fun fact: my first ever concert was Marina during the Neon Nature Tour and I went with my stepdad lol). I'd also be going to my show on Valentine's Day which would be incredible. The pros are outweighing the cons so far, but I'll give the decision a few days I think. 

imageproxy.jpg