Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

3 hours ago, Yosemite said:

But where’s that from?

Nvm, it’s from the video she posted on insta. But we don’t know exactly if that was ever the OG tracklist but yeah, it’s nice 

I really believe that was the track listing before she scrapped Pink Convertible, but it's not confirmed lol.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 6/11/2021 at 8:35 PM, LanaTheRay said:

such a terrible album

the surface level superficial metaphysical lyrics that read like a facebook mom's regurgitated new age spirituality quotes "youre not here to conform, trying to get back to a place before I had form"

then the eyerolling lyrics about global warming that seem like they were written from the perspective of a sixth grader's newly developed climate concerns except with more virtue signalling, its giving greta thunberg

Who let Trump on the forum :flop:

highly emotional people is literally one of her best songs ever, it's like buy the stars 2.0

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

i wonder how she’s gonna release pink convertible. a soundtrack for something maybe?

Honestly.. that’s pretty plausible.. especially since she said it “has a home” but wasn’t so sure abt a deluxe version of the album happening 

Pandora’s Box, Goodbye, and Venus Fly Trap are god tier, seriously can’t get over the way she delivered :wub:

Spoiler

I’m trying to heal in my relationship after my partner cheated several times, and the last half of the record has me absolutely wrecked :crai: Oof. Heart goes out to anyone going through the same thing ??

I hope Marina really understands that this albums screams "re-release", it needs at least 2 more songs so badly. 

I wonder how long it will take us to receive some leaks with outtakes. I believe, just like FROOT, it won't have that many that we don't know of. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde