Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

On 6/15/2021 at 4:29 PM, KeybladeMeister said:

FYI - Anyone who has bought a meet and greet, moment house will not be providing a video recording of the meet and greet :(

What exactly does this mean? Moment House isn't doing a recording, or we aren't allowed to record it ourselves? I wouldn't have expected them to do a recording for us, but I actually hadn't even thought about the idea of users screen-recording themselves either. I was just going to maybe ask if we could do a little screenshot photo-OP, but a whole recording is certainly an idea lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

26 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

E4DrYWiWYAAEVFd?format=jpg&name=medium Lmao

E4DrYWiWYAAEVFd?format=jpg&name=medium

Pitchfork became unreliable years ago lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 hours ago, Elle said:

What exactly does this mean? Moment House isn't doing a recording, or we aren't allowed to record it ourselves? I wouldn't have expected them to do a recording for us, but I actually hadn't even thought about the idea of users screen-recording themselves either. I was just going to maybe ask if we could do a little screenshot photo-OP, but a whole recording is certainly an idea lol x

This is what they wrote to me :

Thank you for writing in. 

Please be informed that we are not currently providing complimentary video copies of the Meet & Greets. We don't recommend fans recording it, but we know that this would a very special moment for you. You may take a few photos and may also record a clip of your Meet & Greet. 

The Meet & Greet will be first-come-first-serve. Once you access your ticket and enter the session, you will be lined up, and you will be able to see what number you are in. 

We highly suggest using google chrome to open it when you have your schedule yu ay click the Meet & Greet button, you will be directed to the Moment House platform.

Hope that you will enjoy your Meet & Greet with her!

j14CYJi.png

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

We need a deluxe version sold with a 2nd issue of the Marinazine

Marina, what you waiting for? Pink Convertible needs a home

Retweet :rollin:she really said “zine and vinyl for each single!” and now we’re on our 3rd single (4th if you count ancient dreams?) and we have 1 zine and 2 vinyls :crossed:

And she hasn’t said a singular word asking people to submit anything for zines like she did for mans world.. so i’m feeling like that idea might just be dead at this point 

12 hours ago, LanaTheRay said:

E4DrYWiWYAAEVFd?format=jpg&name=medium Lmao

E4DrYWiWYAAEVFd?format=jpg&name=medium

I think we should all just agree Pitchfork are attention seekers. My dream is to create a website which reviews the reviews and critics! See how they fucking like it when we destroy their appalling journalism and inability to critique without bias. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

14 minutes ago, brandon said:

once again talking about doing an official album of demos… do we actually think she’s gonna do it this time?

I hope so. And that she officially releases Starlight. That song deserves to shine in an album

2 hours ago, brandon said:

Retweet :rollin:she really said “zine and vinyl for each single!” and now we’re on our 3rd single (4th if you count ancient dreams?) and we have 1 zine and 2 vinyls :crossed:

And she hasn’t said a singular word asking people to submit anything for zines like she did for mans world.. so i’m feeling like that idea might just be dead at this point 

Her marketing this era was not it. They had several problems with the merchandise and instead of keep fueling the album hype with new merch, they're just letting it die.

Soon the only things that we will have to discuss about it's the delivery delays, the canceled orders and that the cd in the Marinazine came in cheap cardboard, instead of a crystal case.

But at least we having a full era and her tour is going to be fire :dorothy4:

She said the merch for this album was really good so… I’m wondering when she’s gonna release/announce it seeing the albums been out for almost a week :hooker:

Also… if she does do the demos album… supermodels legs needs to make an appearance so bad :rollin: