Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

3 hours ago, vrtvie said:

When she said she was gonna put it on Spotify, didn't she mean a new reworked piano version? So she actually didn't have to change her mind -- she might see no purpose in releasing the exact same leaked version.

If she releases a piano version, my dreamy self totally believes it could be slapped as a bonus track in Ancient Dreams :flutter:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Marina’s hoping to release Pink Convertible in autumn! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Ahh!!! My meet & great was a little over an hour ago, and it was absolutely incredible. We got to talk for three minutes & she was so sweet! I figured she was spending more time with fans than was originally allotted as my room didn't even open until after it was meant to end, and I was sort of timing the chats of those in front of me by noticing when my spot would move up - it looks like most people got 3 minutes too! I'm so happy she decided to spend more time with us.

During our chat, I asked her what song she’s most proud of out of her entire discography, and she said Froot!
“Froot was the first song I had written on my own for awhile, and it just felt experimental and fun. It even influenced this record, it’s still a good benchmark for me for songwriting.”
I let her know that Froot is one of my favourite tracks as well, and when I went through a rough point in January of 2015, I desperately needed to give myself a distraction project - so I made my own little homemade music video to Froot! It was on YouTube once upon a time, but then I decided it was too cringe so I took it down LOL but it really helped in the moment, and I'm glad I got to share that little memory with her.

I'm so excited to see her on tour next February - I got my VIP tickets for Atlanta on Monday, so I'll be counting down the days!

Here's a little clip from the goodbye of our call that I posted on my Instagram - 

A post shared by Ɛℓℓɛ ? (@xmissdaytona)

If anyone else met her today or yesterday, please share your experiences too! Reading everyone's meet & greet stories are bringing me so much joy. I'm so elated she decided to do this, and I hope she considers doing something like this again even post-COVID! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

32 minutes ago, Elle said:

Ahh!!! My meet & great was a little over an hour ago, and it was absolutely incredible. We got to talk for three minutes & she was so sweet! I figured she was spending more time with fans than was originally allotted as my room didn't even open until after it was meant to end, and I was sort of timing the chats of those in front of me by noticing when my spot would move up - it looks like most people got 3 minutes too! I'm so happy she decided to spend more time with us.

During our chat, I asked her what song she’s most proud of out of her entire discography, and she said Froot!
“Froot was the first song I had written on my own for awhile, and it just felt experimental and fun. It even influenced this record, it’s still a good benchmark for me for songwriting.”
I let her know that Froot is one of my favourite tracks as well, and when I went through a rough point in January of 2015, I desperately needed to give myself a distraction project - so I made my own little homemade music video to Froot! It was on YouTube once upon a time, but then I decided it was too cringe so I took it down LOL but it really helped in the moment, and I'm glad I got to share that little memory with her.

I'm so excited to see her on tour next February - I got my VIP tickets for Atlanta on Monday, so I'll be counting down the days!

Here's a little clip from the goodbye of our call that I posted on my Instagram - 

If anyone else met her today or yesterday, please share your experiences too! Reading everyone's meet & greet stories are bringing me so much joy. I'm so elated she decided to do this, and I hope she considers doing something like this again even post-COVID! x

omgggg she's so cute

froot is her best song imo, my fav one of her for sure that's so cool to know!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

13 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Here's a clip from my meet and greet last night..

Ahhh, I'm still over the moon ??

You're so sweet I can't :xcry:

28 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

I Kissed A Girl just came on shuffle and tell me why I thought it was ADIAML

I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT BUT REVERSE

ADIAML came on shuffle and I was CONVINCED it was I Kissed a Girl

the drums are IDENTICAL JDKSKSLS

Gutted I couldn't get a meet and greet, she is so sweet and genuine :flutter:  so proud to stan her

Also I think ADIAML may take TFJ's spot at my second fave Marina album. It won't take FROOT's place because it has such a special place in my heart and all the tracks on FROOT are 10/10 for me (yes, even weeds). I've completely fallen in love with Flowers and Goodbye and they're probably my favourites along with Man's World and Ancient Dreams. Although I like Pandora's Box, ILYBILMM and New America, I haven't connected with them as much yet as all the other tracks. But the same thing happens with every album cycle - there are a few tracks I don't 'get' for the first few weeks but I normally grow to love them anyway. The same happened with Better Than That where one day I just woke up and it just clicked. It's been one of my all time favourite songs ever since!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png