Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

45 minutes ago, May said:

I read on tiktok that someone asked her about Lana and she said she didn’t want to talk about it and it apparently made the rest of the m&g super awkward :rip: 

Idk if this is true or not but tiktok/twit is full of people making shit up for likes lmao

for example: 

like everyone in the comments is believing it but the video was just taken from a girl who’s m+g glitched.. lmfao 

1 hour ago, May said:

I read on tiktok that someone asked her about Lana and she said she didn’t want to talk about it and it apparently made the rest of the m&g super awkward :rip: 

Can you link that? But yeah having a m&g and asking about other people is never the best idea :eek:

1 hour ago, May said:

video or didn't happen, who cares about lies

original.gif

3 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

wait … is that like what everybody thinks. Lies is top two on EH and it ain’t number two 

Its not :biblio:, thats Teen Idle tbh

but its not a bad song either those folks r smoking cr*ck 

33 minutes ago, May said:

tea, one of her worst songs :gclap:

well it's definitely the worst among all those that dr. luke produced. why did she even decide to let him work on a ballad amazes me, especially since that was not a single. only nowels.

original.gif

3 hours ago, May said:

Imagine paying for a M&G to ask about other people :toofloppy:

I only believe if they have it taped, but I also see Marina doesn't wanting to talk about it. It's her private life at the end of the day

Do y’all think Taylor releasing her demos is pushing Marina to release her own ones?

Like, seeing that such a big artist is releasing old outtakes may convince her that it’s actually doable IDK 

1 hour ago, Dum-Dum said:

wait … is that like what everybody thinks. Lies is top two on EH and it ain’t number two 

EH has 2 electro ballads, Lies and Starring Role, and Starring Role is the superior + it was the original ballad cause it belonged to die Life if I recall correctly 

45 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

EH has 2 electro ballads, Lies and Starring Role, and Starring Role is the superior + it was the original ballad cause it belonged to die Life if I recall correctly 

yes. wouldn't name starring role an electro ballad tho

45 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Do y’all think Taylor releasing her demos is pushing Marina to release her own ones?

Like, seeing that such a big artist is releasing old outtakes may convince her that it’s actually doable IDK 

that's actually quite likely, especially since she said a thing or two about Swift lately!

1 hour ago, Voignamir said:

why hate lies when you can hate living dead

one of her best songs ever???? never

I HAVEN'T LIVED LIFE, I HAVEN'T LIVED LOVE

JUST BIRD'S EYE VIEW FROM THE SKY ABOVE :hair:

(i think of all the men that i could have kissed :blanche4:)

original.gif

24 minutes ago, Formation said:

Does anyone know why some albums don't have Metacritic scores? Anyways, glad the reception to the new album is generally positive https://www.metacritic.com/person/marina 

Her previous albums are under Marina and the Diamonds:

https://www.metacritic.com/person/marina-and-the-diamonds

10 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

EH doesnt really have a bad song, the only thing that comes close is how the Radioactive demo is superior to the dated album version, but its still a fantastic song.

lies, delusion and fairytales.

:cuteface:

12 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

EH doesnt really have a bad song, the only thing that comes close is how the Radioactive demo is superior to the dated album version, but its still a fantastic song.

for me every song on eh is either a great bop/ballad or a total skip, nothing in between