Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

people really think marina could see this mans charli background…. do they think the m+g had screen share capabilities? :rollin: twitter/tiktok stans have got to be the dumbest people i :toofunny:

NOT the Lies and Living Dead slander.... pls. Two of EH's and Marina's best songs... :makeup:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

8 minutes ago, brandon said:

people really think marina could see this mans charli background…. do they think the m+g had screen share capabilities? :rollin: twitter/tiktok stans have got to be the dumbest people i :toofunny:

wearing a Love To tee at a m&g with marina is cringe anyway

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Okay so I get that there's like a season to hate a Marina album every now and then here... usually L+F (:eyeroll2:), I think Froot was kinda slandered at one point and now EH :eek2: touch some grass.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

Living Dead is iconic. It was my 3rd favorite track when it was released, but I do agree that Lies is kinda overrated. I like the lyrics, but the beats are cheap

EH beats are anything but cheap… overproduced? Yes. It can be tiring after a while? Yes. 2012? Yes. But they’re not cheap, EH is probably the album with the biggest production value in terms of sheer amount of it and quality 

Lies beats are too dubstep-like lol... Also the lyrical content is way simpler (than Starring Role) because as far as I know she had to write a lyric for the already existing instrumental. Acoustic version is sublime though.

Anyway, R.I.P. her original concept of 15 music videos and Homewrecker a single release. :crying4:

It amazes me how she knew we were all dissatisfied with L+F and she came with L+F acoustic with 3 new music videos and even Electra Heart merch revival, and now we're mostly happy with Ancient Dreams so we're probably getting nothing. :eek3:

original.gif

i believe in valley of the dolls supremacy 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I have a confession to make... I've slept on I'm A Ruin until just recently !! :toofloppy: Now I love it :worship:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 hours ago, vrtvie said:

Lies beats are too dubstep-like lol... Also the lyrical content is way simpler (than Starring Role) because as far as I know she had to write a lyric for the already existing instrumental. Acoustic version is sumblime though.

Anyway, R.I.P. her original concept of 15 music videos and Homewrecker a single release. :crying4:

It amazes me how she knew we were all dissatisfied with L+F and she came with L+F acoustic with 3 new music videos and even Electra Heart merch revival, and now we're mostly happy with Ancient Dreams so we're probably getting nothing. :eek3:

Yeah Lies is a cute song but subpar on every level to Starring Role tbh

It needed a different production to make it stand out more + the bridge could've spun it around nicely 

Although I'm glad they didn't make it acoustic cause Buy The Stars is perfect as it is being the only completely acoustic ballad, and having two acoustic ballads would've ruined BTS's momentum/uniqueness

59 minutes ago, partymonster said:

did someone actually ask her about lana in the m&g :toofunny:

I don't think so. We would already have the video if that was the case. And no one claimed that they asked. The rumor is that someone asked, but no one showed up to say that they really asked