Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

HerΒ album is fantastic, what power.
Marina β™₯Β and her concert in the desert was impressive.

!!!!

Β 

”The song will play on the Audacy stations at 11AM, 4PM, 7PM and midnight ET each day. Upon hearing it, fans can share their feedback by texting UP or DOWN to 55701”

everyone in the U.S. , text UP to 55701 so they can keep playing Venus Fly Bop on the radio, only 1 vote per personΒ 

Β 

oop just saw @brandonΒ post... im just so happy marina is on the radio :crai:

Edited by TRENCH

I have complicated feelings about the album as a whole--but I'm obsessed with ILYBILMM! The wailing guitar is mesmerizing. I wish she would have released it as a single instead of either of the 1st two. I feel like I don't see much hype for it and it deserves way more.

Β  let me be who i'm meant to be

I was just browsing herΒ merch stores and I foundΒ aΒ copy of the Man's World single on her Australian store and I ordered itΒ :oprah:Β 

I really regretted not getting one and I'm so happy I didn't have to pay reseller prices.Β Miracles do happen!

Β 

New remix out

Β 

The new remix is perhaps her best remix since the FROOT era omg

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

i've so far only cared for 5Β tracks from the album; venus fly trap,Β man's world,Β ancient dreams, goodbye andΒ flowers. the other ballads are beautifully written for sure, but i just can't get through them.Β iΒ hope that she would'veΒ kept L+F and released some of the best songs with maybe a different productionΒ on this album, scrapping the ones that... well, aren't the best onesΒ :sass:Β i'm happy about the new visuals though, they make me appreciate this era wayΒ more. eager to see where she goesΒ nextΒ 

Β 

strong like a tree but the unlucky oneΒ 

hope she stills use the idea ofΒ collabs for her next album! She teased a possibleΒ collab with Melanie and never happened, butΒ there is still timeΒ :flutter:

UAmFDOp.png

E5Nl_GuXoAEky6S.jpgVenus Fly Trap debuted at #47 on mediabase’s alt radio chart (!) - reminder that this is like a really great opportunity for marina, so you and everyone you know (if you live in the US) should be texting UP to 55701 this weekΒ :hooker:Β or else it’ll flop and be taken off radio really quicklyΒ 

Β 

im pretty sure you can only text once per number, but every text counts besties!!!!!! steal ur friends phone, steal ur parents phone, ur coworkers phone, u know what u gotta do - getting good radio play can open tons of doors for artistsΒ