Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

I got tired of ADIAML and my cd didn't even arrive yetΒ :rip:

That was fast! My favorites are still changing almost dailyΒ :um2:

On 7/2/2021 at 5:33 AM, BluebirdXO said:

I got tired of ADIAML and my cd didn't even arrive yetΒ :rip:

Β 

I admit that the management is a real disasterΒ :(Β Β Quite disrespectful coming from his label, they are not well organized.

1 hour ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Β 

I admit that the management is a real disasterΒ :(Β Β Quite disrespectful coming from his label, they are not well organized.

that's probably the cost of her creative freedom lol

original.gif

2 hours ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Β 

Β 

I still can't believe that they canceled the order of the Man's World vinyl of some fans that had pre-ordered. Especially because they canceled after months of waiting. I would be deeply disappointed if that happened to me.

Β 

The blue cassette and the cardboard cd case were a complete false advertisingΒ 

E5YlTAsVUAgUKo1?format=jpg&name=900x900

just another radio update but - vft is now up to 38 on the US alt radio chart! It’s super cool to see her having good luck with radio rn, especially since she didn’t send any singles from the past two albums. but the texts are definitely helping so keep it up besties!!Β i think you should be able to text till sunday?

On 6/25/2021 at 1:16 AM, brandon said:

given hermitsΒ sudden tiktok virality, do we think she’s gonna perform it at all on tour?Β :creep:Β 

i know she called it weird or whatever in an interview a few weeks ago but i feel like it could happen, especially with the few times she did are you satisfied during the l+f tour

What did she say about it? I missed out on this

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

The amount that Flowers has grown on me is crazy, it puts me in such a tranquil moodΒ :noir:Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

The blue cassette and the cardboard cd case were a complete false advertisingΒ 

Β 

Yeah I was so confused when my blue cassette came and it was nothing like the picture, but tbh I like the glitterΒ even more. But I don't understand why they have yet to update the mockup/description?

I feel like there’s nothing weird about Hermit the Frog? Like idkΒ it’s a very easy song to interpret for meΒ 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

19 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

I feel like there’s nothing weird about Hermit the Frog? Like idkΒ it’s a very easy song to interpret for meΒ 

Musically she's become more *normal*, duh. Of hers to say she loves Kate Bush but feels strange about Hermit the Frog... the nerve.

original.gif

The funny thing is that Are You Satisfied and Hermit the Frog are better songs than anything on her last two albums.Β 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

9 hours ago, Still Sane said:

Exactly!

Name a song on Ancient Dreams that is better than Are You Satisfied and Hermit the Frog... I'll wait

Β 

Her new album isn't the worst and I do like some songs on it but it doesn't come close to anything on TFJ imo.