Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

10 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Late to the L+F thing but, briefly, if she just had:

• Handmade Heaven, End of the Earth and maybe Superstar (with dif. production)
  • FEAR (without Life Is Strange and No More Suckers)
  • Water Under the Bridge
  • Absent Love
  • Demons + Angels
  • Please Don't Call Me
  • Holiday (finished)
  • There's Nothing Wrong with You
  • Worth It
  • The Art of Letting Go

With a cool track listing, I kinda see a concept and I bet the album wouldn't receive the hate it gets :cryney: I like my version of this album quite a lot, but yeah, there were big mistakes on its final form wbk

I find it hilarious how people want Marina to make an album full of love ballads and want more of what's on the second half of Ancient Dreams but that's almost exactly what they got on Love + Fear; soft to be strong, believe in love, end of the earth, too afraid, emotional machine who? Most Diamonds don't let this album grow on them I fear. Please Don't Call me could've been added to FEAR though, it fits.

original.gif

8 hours ago, abombnd said:

On the topic of life is strange, one of my friends used a website that spits the song into filtered stems and i used those to edit out the "cheesy" part of the song and i feel like its SO much better without those parts 

this is it - https://dbree.org/v/cce5a3

This really sounds better! :defeated:

original.gif

9 hours ago, abombnd said:

On the topic of life is strange, one of my friends used a website that spits the song into filtered stems and i used those to edit out the "cheesy" part of the song and i feel like its SO much better without those parts 

oh holy fuck :defeated: 

lABVyGE.png

7 hours ago, Voignamir said:

no more suckers is cringy, tru, but it's a cute lil bop too why y'all want to erase it :toofunny:

It's the food-stealing line for me :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

14 hours ago, abombnd said:

OH WOW, I need that website lmaoooo this sounds really good! Thanks for sharing bestie :kiss2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 7/13/2021 at 2:38 AM, Voignamir said:

no more suckers is cringy, tru, but it's a cute lil bop too why y'all want to erase it :toofunny:

if you listen to holiday and NMS right after it makes the song less cringy imo

xMcVPI7.jpg

On 7/12/2021 at 10:05 PM, abombnd said:

this is sooo goood

Does anyone have a screenshot of that Instagram post when she was like looking for female musicians to work in a project? I remember tove and a bunch of other artists commenting at this post. I'm actually thinking that all these collabs are coming from this post but can't find it nowhere 

7qhp.gif

Wow, I expected so much of the remix and it let me down.

It's not awful but it's underwhelming. It's too darn short and it's messy.

Poor Tove, she deserved better.

At least I feel like I will replay it compared to the other two singles collabs which are awful.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

wtf is this remix :crossed:. i really thought she was gonna get a really good remix this era seeing as she got tove on it but oh well. she tried. at least it’s cute hearing tove sing the chorus. 

usually i hate remixes just being the original production w a different artist on a verse/chorus…. but i’d much prefer that than… these remixes