Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

On 9/2/2021 at 8:50 AM, TrashMagiq said:

This album really needs a deluxe w some heavy hitters. I really like the album but as a body of work it needs a few more songs w some variation to make it feel whole.

completely agree. I wish she would've held back releasing L+F so she could've added some of those tracks to ADIAML with a slightly different production :oprah3: now that would've been an album, now it just feels like she has incomplete releases back to back

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

She's already got 2 songs and she's making more?? I wonder how many we'll eventually get... and what will they even be about? Maybe we'll even get a new single. :smile2:

original.gif

Imagine a 5 extra tracks in the deluxe, a dream come true 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

There is no final version, the song was never finalised / mastered. they also cut out the intro

So that's what people meant when they said that Saviour was edited, I thought they were talking about that it had added drums/ extra stems or something like that and that's why they were asking for the original unedited version, thanks for replying.

Also, do you know what this is? https://dbree.org/v/5fc854 It sounds like Marina, but considering no one else has mentioned it I assume it's fake?

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

5 minutes ago, Lightning Bolts said:

So that's what people meant when they said that Saviour was edited, I thought they were talking about that it had added drums/ extra stems or something like that and that's why they were asking for the original unedited version, thanks for replying.

Also, do you know what this is? https://dbree.org/v/5fc854 It sounds like Marina, but considering no one else has mentioned it I assume it's fake?

Tbh, from the snippet maybe? But it’s also too short to really tell

j14CYJi.png

1 minute ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Tbh, from the snippet maybe? But it’s also too short to really tell

True,  if it's real I find it odd it hasn't leaked yet, I doubt it's from the Ancient Dreams era and doubt it's pre-Froot. Aren't there still more outtakes left to leak from Clown + Jester? Maybe it's from that, thanks again.

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

I'm really intrigued by Pink Convertible. The instrumental is honestly so fricking flawless :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

16 hours ago, Lightning Bolts said:

Definitely Marina, I mean, I'm 99,9% sure. 

And I'd say it's post-Froot/pre-L+F ig

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

17 hours ago, Lightning Bolts said:

So that's what people meant when they said that Saviour was edited, I thought they were talking about that it had added drums/ extra stems or something like that 

Yes, that is the true case of what really happened. The Saviour and I'm Not Hungry Anymore leaked versions were put together by fans using the pro-tools files or something, which were obtained from an engineer who was involved with the album. I don't know of anybody having official bounces/exports of either songs, unfortunately :(

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥