Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

not likely at all but.... I wish she'd put Cruel Rule on the deluxe...:angie:  or atleast release that bop of a song at some point :deadbanana:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Marina performed at the Christian Siriano fashion show in New York today! So far, I've seen clips of her singing Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land, Purge the Poison, Froot, Man's World, and Highly Emotional People! I'll be on the lookout for further clips of her singing more songs. You can find the clips on the Instagram stories of @/papermagazine, @/slayyyter, and @/thechristinequinn

Here's one reposted by a fan page - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So, is there a possibility Demons + Angels (the 2017 version) samples Lost by Katy Perry? Lmao I didn't know Katy's song, but recently I have been listening to a bunch of old shit and the beginning sounds exactly like D+A (2017). 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

the family jewels (the song) out on streamings because it's trending on tiktok :creep:

Is this true? Looked for it on Spotify and couldn't find it 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

But we need all the 14 year olds on tiktok to make Bad Kidz go viral so we no longer have to put up with a shitty vinyl rip...

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

9 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Is this true? Looked for it on Spotify and couldn't find it 

it says this on wiki: 

"Rerelease

In 2021, the song was set for midnight release on September 25th, with the date of 15 Feb 2010 (the original UK release date).[2] Marina has yet to comment why this is, but it's speculated due to the song going viral on TikTok." and I've seen a ss of the song being available somwhere, i think tidal. i don't think they would just make it all up

I've wanted TFJ on streaming services for years :trisha: TikTok did me a favor this time 

imageproxy.jpg

7 hours ago, Voignamir said:

it says this on wiki: 

"Rerelease

In 2021, the song was set for midnight release on September 25th, with the date of 15 Feb 2010 (the original UK release date).[2] Marina has yet to comment why this is, but it's speculated due to the song going viral on TikTok." and I've seen a ss of the song being available somwhere, i think tidal. i don't think they would just make it all up

Thanks! 

45 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

I hate when they mess it up like this ugh

But I'm so happy it's out

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Voignamir said:

Finally this song is getting what she deserves. I could never understand why she didn't put this on the regular edition or why it took 11 years to be on streaming services but well its finally here ladies. Thank u tic tac kids

15 hours ago, Lightning Bolts said:

But we need all the 14 year olds on tiktok to make Bad Kidz go viral so we no longer have to put up with a shitty vinyl rip...

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

its tragic we only have vinyl rips of this gem lol someone l*ak some official wav file plsss

34 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

MARINA is quite possibly one of the worst stage names she could pick

Her fucking last name is epic and she chose to didn't use it. 

She could have still gone as "& the Diamonds" but no, she was sick of being told a band. 

20 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Her fucking last name is epic and she chose to didn't use it. 

She could have still gone as "& the Diamonds" but no, she was sick of being told a band. 

Marina Diamandis would have been incredible I don’t get her logic to just go by Marina 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Finally this song is getting what she deserves. I could never understand why she didn't put this on the regular edition or why it took 11 years to be on streaming services but well its finally here ladies. Thank u tic tac kids

this! i don't get why it's such a big deal for labels/whoever's in charge. they can't make songs like simplify or seventeen available worldwide for 10 years but when it's trending suddenly it's not a problem anymore? i call bullshit

6 hours ago, Voignamir said:

this! i don't get why it's such a big deal for labels/whoever's in charge. they can't make songs like simplify or seventeen available worldwide for 10 years but when it's trending suddenly it's not a problem anymore? i call bullshit

I think it's also up to the artist and it's team. 

If an artist don't really care about their whole discography, then that artist won't ask or push the label or who ever is in charge to make every single song released available on streaming.