Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

1 hour ago, vrtvie said:

so we should blame Marina for the way her spotify is so inconsistent?

I mean she has to have a say on what ends up on Spotify, and she never cared to upload those tracks + INHA

but TBH i don’t really care about the Spotify thing, I think it’s just interesting how easily her name is confused for other people and it goes to show that it was a very bad decision on her part to change it 

thinking about electra heart and how it will turn ten next year :krylie:  

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

8 hours ago, Escapism said:

thinking about electra heart and how it will turn ten next year :krylie:  

Kinda expecting her to do something for it, looking at how it still pays her bills as it recieved a second bloom through TikTok

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

9 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Jesus this deluxe is taking for ever:biblio: I really hope it’s 4 or 5 new songs, not just Pink Convertible and Happy Loner….

As long she doesn't scrap Happy Loner again I'm good. :horror:

4 hours ago, Townie said:

I know it's not realistic but I'm still lowkey expecting INHA on the deluxe :toofloppy:

She didn't specify on what deluxe album the song would be hahaha :brows:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

4 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Kinda expecting her to do something for it, looking at how it still pays her bills as it recieved a second bloom through TikTok

I'm expecting a rerelease of the deluxe plus:

EVOL

Just Desserts 

Electra Heart 

And maybe some Die Life tracks (Miss Y, Scab and Plaster, etc). 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 9/27/2021 at 3:42 AM, Thunder Corpse said:

it would be such a wasted opportunity if she didn’t 

id love another rerelease, boxset, or like what mel did with her deluxe/non album tracks and made cry babys extra clutter ep so the songs could have a vinyl release 

plus I just want more casper balslev archetypes photos :silly:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Bubblegum Bitch just got Silver-certified by the British Phonographic Industry! It was already Gold-certified in the US. I still don't get why she didn't make a music video to this, AYS? and Hermit the Frog. A regrettable decision 'cus it wouldn't even involve her, it's just lyrics ma'am...

original.gif

16 hours ago, godsmonster said:

annoyed she didn't release The Family Jewels title track on Apple Music

like babez you have it on Deezer, TIDAL, and Spotify why not Apple Music

maybe it has something to do with the fact that all of her old albums are listed under "marina & the diamonds", i guess she can't change them now

I really really REALLY hope for scab and plaster and miss y on the 10th anniversary but IDK lately she doesn't care about anything at all so she'll prob just release more sweatpants like she did 2 years ago and call it a day 

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

I really really REALLY hope for scab and plaster and miss y on the 10th anniversary but IDK lately she doesn't care about anything at all so she'll prob just release more sweatpants like she did 2 years ago and call it a day 

I hope her label doesn't let her do that lmao. They must know damn well how this album successful was and what a buzz it would make to rerelease it with those unreleased tracks. Why does she even have so much creative freedom in the first place. It's insane how she's wasting it.

btw I'm afraid she might not add such tracks like miss y and scab and plaster which although wonderful are quite desperate songs and she is happy now and no longer in feud with her dad so perhaps the best we can hope for is e.v.o.l and jealousy added lol

original.gif