Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Tbh i am expecting absolutely nothing for electras tenth anniversary besides a cute insta post and MAYBE some commemorative merch… 

but at LEAST can we get lonely hearts club, living dead, and buy the stars on worldwide streaming ? regional deluxe tracks are a thing of the past idk why they aren’t available in the US yet

She's writing a new album so early? And we're still getting a deluxe she said. Insane. :oprah2: That's so unexpected of hers seeing that she's the 'laziest ambitious person'. I even felt that Man's World/ADIAML was released too quickly but thought it was just because how ill-received L+F was.

original.gif

Ha, I'd wish we get Electra Heart: die Life Edition for the tenth, but that'd be dreaming too much. Imagine getting Miss Y, Scab & Plaster etc. in HQ for streaming :trisha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ha, I'd wish we get Electra Heart: die Life Edition for the tenth, but that'd be dreaming too much. Imagine getting Miss Y, Scab & Plaster etc. in HQ for streaming :trisha: 

girl Electra Heart: die Life Edition with an alternative cover, all those scrapped songs and a collector's box? now that's what i call wishful thinking

Looks like we’ll hopefully be getting a new song next month! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I take back everything I said about Soft to Be Strong. I really am sorry. This and Highly Emotional People is such a powerful and beautiful duo with Marina at her most vulnerable. I love them so much. :icant:

original.gif

Eeeep Marina just liked my annoying lil comment telling her that it’s my birthday today! What a great way to enter the day. Marina & I have actually had two little discussions about being Libra sisters before as our birthdays are just two days apart - once when I met her after her ATL show for the L+F tour and another time during her virtual M&G for the ADIAML livestream concert. Libra season is truly the most magical time of the year! Xx

CEFB464-E-74-C2-4-D9-D-AAEC-F473-E87-F817-B

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

12 hours ago, Elle said:

Eeeep Marina just liked my annoying lil comment telling her that it’s my birthday today! What a great way to enter the day. Marina & I have actually had two little discussions about being Libra sisters before as our birthdays are just two days apart - once when I met her after her ATL show for the L+F tour and another time during her virtual M&G for the ADIAML livestream concert. Libra season is truly the most magical time of the year! Xx

CEFB464-E-74-C2-4-D9-D-AAEC-F473-E87-F817-B

Happy Birthday! 

My BDay is today (Oct 12) as well, yas we Libras are the best. 

Ironically my boyfriend is a Gemini and every time I think about that I remember Maria's Horror Pop lyrics haha

She was right, I really needed a Gemini in my life. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

30 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Happy Birthday! 

My BDay is today (Oct 12) as well, yas we Libras are the best. 

Ironically my boyfriend is a Gemini and every time I think about that I remember Maria's Horror Pop lyrics haha

She was right, I really needed a Gemini in my life. 

Thank you, and happy birthday to you as well!! 
Horror Pop is a classic. I’ll say, some of the closest people in my life are Geminis.. she was onto something x

7 hours ago, Elle said:

Thank you, and happy birthday to you as well!! 
Horror Pop is a classic. I’ll say, some of the closest people in my life are Geminis.. she was onto something x

Thank you so much ? 

Cool to know that, and yes, she sure knew so much back then at such a young age. 

I wish I was in my 29 years as wise as she was when she was 17.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde