Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Watch it be Pink Convertible, Happy Loner, Purge the Poison (terrible) remix, Man's World (terrible) remix and this ILYBILMM upcoming remix that I feel it's gonna do nothing :toofunny: 

I'm pretty sure she must have a couple unfinished demos from the era (besides PC and HL) and she could've had the time to finish them since June, when the standard was released. I wonder what is she waiting for :ohno: 

If they are remixes, I hope at least they are brand new, I would be so pissed off if she included the old Man's World and Purge the Poison remixes. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Someone needs to tell her she isn’t Lil Nas

I swear she isn't involved in it at all, it's just David messing around and making her post a lil announcement on Twitter, that's it. Weird how he doesn't even wanna make a proper single cover anymore lmao.

original.gif

9 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

I swear she isn't involved in it at all, it's just David messing around and making her post a lil announcement on Twitter, that's it. Weird how he doesn't even wanna make a proper single cover anymore lmao.

David probably told her to withhold pink convertible also the bastard

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Anyways.. :creep:

This remix is actually really good! It’s sorta what I wanted from all the other ones. The same production, just with a featured artist. Also beach bunny & marina’s voices sound really nice together!   

this is the one remix i approve of

What is the tea on the FROOT repackage? 

I know True Colours was supposed to be in it, and I’m guessing Saviour and INHA too

And my question is: if she recorded TC for the repackage, does that mean there are other songs she wrote/covered that were supposed to go on it? 

24 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

I know True Colours was supposed to be in it, and I’m guessing Saviour and INHA too

And my question is: if she recorded TC for the repackage, does that mean there are other songs she wrote/covered that were supposed to go on it? 

tc wasn't meant for the repackage

1 hour ago, Peace said:

i legit noticed today that buy the stars lonely hearts club and living dead are all on spotify??? WHEN TF DID THAT HAPPEN

About a week ago it got available in the US! I'm still waiting for them to be uploaded on Spotify Canada tho :toofunny:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

17 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

17 hours ago, 111 said:

tc wasn't meant for the repackage

14 hours ago, brandon said:

do you have any fun exclusive tea for us 

idc if it’s old i’m literally just bored 

she dropped the album and dipped lmfao 

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Oh, ok thanks! What were the songs meant for the repackage so?

There is no exclusive tea, this is something most of us knew since back when the song leaked, True Colours was meant to be part of a LGBT+ charity compilation. 

Sadly it never got a proper release on streaming platforms. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

There is no exclusive tea, this is something most of us knew since back when the song leaked, True Colours was meant to be part of a LGBT+ charity compilation. 

Sadly it never got a proper release on streaming platforms. 

Oh ok!! Thanks! 

yeah it’s a bummer cause it’s such a good song ugh..

Do we have some tea on the Froot repackage anyway? 

I’ve never seen that topic discussed 

3 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Oh ok!! Thanks! 

yeah it’s a bummer cause it’s such a good song ugh..

Do we have some tea on the Froot repackage anyway? 

I’ve never seen that topic discussed 

I love that song too, she sounds super sweet. 

Mmmh not really as far as I know, she kinda teased INHA would be on a repackage but nothing came to fruition. 

She must have felt already the need to go on hiatus and considerate if it was really time to gave up on music. Maybe that was the reason the repackage was shelved. 

But yeah, I'm sure Savior would have been part of it as it was on the original tracklist while producing the album. 

On 10/22/2021 at 7:18 PM, Peace said:

i legit noticed today that buy the stars lonely hearts club and living dead are all on spotify??? WHEN TF DID THAT HAPPEN

Tragic. Those songs should have been in the EH album officially. 

On 10/19/2021 at 2:47 PM, Charlottexseax said:

A REMIX??????? god i can't stand her

At least she's making some kind of an effort. 

:azealia:

CHVRCHES released their latest album on August 27th (amazing btw) and tomorrow they will release a deluxe edition with three brand new tracks. 

It took them two months to do the deluxe and Marina has taken more time, I wonder why she's taking too long when she confirmed it months ago. 

It's always the artists that promise music the ones that take the longer to release it (if they don't Axe the project lol)