Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

1 hour ago, 5adboy said:

the “Free Woman” snippet she posted seems to be the on it as well. I’d say at least 3-4 new songs since she took 6 months for this deluxe:diva:

Yeah, I'm sure she's giving us 4 tracks, the only ones she have teased: "Free Woman", "Be Kinder" and the two we've been craving for.

On 11/6/2021 at 5:09 PM, vrtvie said:

Marina promised to give us ADIAML deluxe so she gave us TFJ deluxe instead. Now on Spotify lol. 

On 11/6/2021 at 5:29 PM, Vanilla Icy said:

the deluxe is just for spotify i think cause i've had it on AM for years

I'm super happy that now in Mexico we have Rootless 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I would just like to say that TO THIS DAY this edit still outsells the entire family jewels project

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/r2CEuX4eQEDmM56z7

This is a experience, it's been so many years and I still love this so much

1 hour ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

The superior version 😍 (even though I love the adlibs from the rough demo) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The way both Lana and Taylor Swift released 2 albums in a year but Marina can’t even release a deluxe for a 10-track album :biblio: I hate this hoe sometimes, the new songs better be worth the wait

30 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

The way both Lana and Taylor Swift released 2 albums in a year but Marina can’t even release a deluxe for a 10-track album :biblio: I hate this hoe sometimes, the new songs better be worth the wait

Taylor’s albums are re-recordings not new material, so this comparison doesn’t make sense

for all we know, Marina could be writing new songs for the deluxe 

negAbhB.png

Random question: do you think that the ADIAML vinyl will be gatefold? 

I really hope but the fact that it's so cheap makes me think that it will be a single sleeve :(

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

A little insight about the upcoming tour’s setlist from one of Marina’s band members!

2-E6083-E8-BCE1-46-F5-8334-1-A88916-E5-F66

The only songs she hasn’t performed from L+F that he could be referring to are You, True, and Too Afraid. Songs from FROOT that she’s performed in the past but not on her most recent tour are Forget, Can’t Pin Me Down, Better than That, Solitaire, and Gold.

My guesses on the songs he’s referring to are You & Forget! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 hours ago, Elle said:

A little insight about the upcoming tour’s setlist from one of Marina’s band members!

2-E6083-E8-BCE1-46-F5-8334-1-A88916-E5-F66

The only songs she hasn’t performed from L+F that he could be referring to are You, True, and Too Afraid. Songs from FROOT that she’s performed in the past but not on her most recent tour are Forget, Can’t Pin Me Down, Better than That, Solitaire, and Gold.

My guesses on the songs he’s referring to are You & Forget! x

i really hope shes going with Too Afraid instead of You :smokes:

I hope the rumors that we are getting a new song this Friday is true.

I dunno why she is taking so damn long for the deluxe, I hope it's because she's adding at least 5 brand new songs (no remixes pls)

8 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I hope the rumors that we are getting a new song this Friday is true.

I dunno why she is taking so damn long for the deluxe, I hope it's because she's adding at least 5 brand new songs (no remixes pls)

there are just 4 known tracks, she hasn't teased anything lately 

hate that she fell off for me. enjoyed all her releases until L+Flop

i dont think her new album was bad but idk why it never grabbed me as hard as the other records i liked from her aside a few songs. maybe it's because i got into charli xcx and now all normal pop sounds like shit to me

On 11/12/2021 at 6:53 AM, godsmonster said:

Taylor’s albums are re-recordings not new material, so this comparison doesn’t make sense

for all we know, Marina could be writing new songs for the deluxe 

umm she released Folklore and Evermore last year!? so yeah the comparison makes sense