Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

5 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

valley of the dolls appreciation comment. it's so powerful its like BTD lana meets Buzzcut Szn by Lorde

i have said it before and i will keep saying that valley of the dolls DESERVED a video and honestly would have been a great way to end the archetypes series 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

29 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

valley of the dolls appreciation comment. it's so powerful its like BTD lana meets Buzzcut Szn by Lorde

i was so addicted to this song I couldnt stop listening to her during Electra era and Its so amazing that the whole record still sounds fresh. EH was really something else

45 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

her best song x

(or at least my personal favourite)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

52 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

One of my favorite Marina songs ever. The writing, her vocal delivery and the production are all genius. I consider it to be one of the most quintessential songs on Electra Heart. 

imageproxy.jpg

HL on my first listen is really really good sonically but lyrically I expected it to be rawer and stronger like Solitaire, Happy or Obsessions. It's gonna grow a bit on me fs but I'm glad we finally got it! 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

She's a cute girl, and this was the one I was actually really eager to listen but it didn't live up to my expectations, sadly (maybe I hyped it up too much, who knows ¿)

W that said, now I'll be hyping up PC bc I never learn and love to be let down :umadney:

Spoiler

Side note: homegirl needs to find new melodies asap bc these ain't new, they're recycled again and again

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I love the melody of HL--reminds me of how simple yet captivating Flowers is. Anyways, here to remind you all that Pink Convertible is overrated and going to be a bottom tier track

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore