Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Idk why anyone would hate on the bonus tracks tbh. They are all better than Pandora's Box, Goodbye (& I Love You But I Love Me More). The deluxe edition feels like the full album. With 10 tracks it felt more like an EP. I am happy. This is what I wanted last year and I am happy we got it. She def needs to step up her production for the next album - that was bit of an issue on this record imo. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

8 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Y'all making me terribly anxious for this release :raven: it's still several hours in my country for it to be released :defeated: 

pink convertible is good, free woman is not

and i wouldn't say pink convertible is SPECTACULARLY good it's very much a midtier ballad and that's fine i mean i'm not really mad about it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

the usual Marina Meltdowns are coming, everyone prepare

omg when will she release electra heart act 2? MERNA LIED TO US SHE GAVE UP HATE AND FEAR SHE HATES US THIS MUSIC IS TRASH SHES GIVING UP ON MUSIC SJNSNDNAHABBA :kum:

Spoiler

:mj:

My main problem w Pink Convertible are some of the vocals, some sound so monotonous, like she's being forced to sing or wtv. But it's not bad per sé, I like it but I'll still be needing some more time w that one, as I did w Happy Loner.

Free Woman is like the opposite of PC, I like the vocals but some of the production is so random lmao chorus is def the worst part but the verses are good.

VFT (Demo) I never cared abt, ADIAML (Demo) I fuck with, from the ones we listened to on that Q&A, it should've been ADIAML and New America :whatever:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Pink Convertible is amazing. Fav from the album next to the title track. Free Woman is alright. It kinda sounds like a L+F song but one of the better ones. Don’t care about the demos tbh they’re cute but whatever.

qfrWuBl.png

I liked the three new songs! Pink Convertible my fav for sure. I might toss the demos out, but I don't mind having them so :whatever2: 

I feel the album needs a rearranged tracklist to work completely. Yeah, not very fond of the Free Woman chorus either, but the rest of the track does it for me.

:agree: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

She should've kept the high vocals as the main melody in the chorus of Pink Convertible. The demo vocals with the official instrumental sounds so ethereal. Hopefully someone will filter it and bring the higher vocals to the forefront

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

Just now, Tropico Angel said:

She should've kept the high vocals as the main melody in the chorus of Pink Convertible. The demo vocals with the official instrumental sounds so ethereal. Hopefully someone will filter it and bring the higher vocals to the forefront

wouldn’t the demo need to leak first in order to make that listenable though :awkney:

i do agree btw this isn’t shade

We need more laptop demos from her.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

wouldn’t the demo need to leak first in order to make that listenable though :awkney:

i do agree btw this isn’t shade

No?? I hear the higher vocals in the background of the official version

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

i’m just gonna do a title track ranking cause i wanna say something but i’ve already shared my opinion on the new tracks

froot > adiaml > electra heart > tfj :true:

Spoiler

my album ranking is this though

tfj = froot > adiaml > electra heart >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hate and fear

omg wait.. i expected to hate free woman but it’s kinda the best track on the deluxe, definitely the best vocally

pink convertible had some great moments, but as someone said, a little too on the nose at some points